dont you ever grow up

y/n age: 4

taylor's pov:

i had just finished my surprise song on the guitar and now i moved over to the piano.

"now this is a song i wrote a while ago before having a kid was even a thought in my mind" i said as the crowd screamed.

"you know this song is really special to me and it's hard to sing it now that i have a kid but i want to sing it anyway." i said with a laugh.

"i actually have a little special guest for you all. so give me one second." i said as i stood up. i walked over to the stairs that led down off the stage and met travis there. he was holding y/n. y/n had a cute dress in with her pink noise canceling headphones on. i took her from trav and gave trav a kiss.

i carried y/n back onstage and the crowd went wild. y/n looked around with a huge smile on her face. she loved all the attention. we got back to the piano and i sat y/n right next to me.

"so here is our little special guest. give a huge round of applause to y/n!" i said as i pulled y/n into my lap.

"would you like to say anything to all the fans y/n?" i asked her.

"hiii!" she said with a huge smile.

"oh my goodness you're so cute" i said.

"alright y/n i have a question to ask you." i said away from the microphone.

"okay!" she exclaimed.

"do you want to announce what song i'm gonna sing?" i whispered in her ear. she nodded her head eagerly. "ok the song is never grow up" i said.

"alright guys y/n is going to announce the song i'm about to play" i said while handing her the microphone.

"my mommy is going to play neber grow up!" she said. she can't pronounce words that well but she's too cute to correct. after she announced the song the crowd awwed at her cuteness.

"as you guys heard from our little special guest i'm going to play never grow up. now i can't promise i wont cry because i probably will but here we go" i said as i giggled.

i began to play the song and by the time i got to the chorus i was bawling my eyes out.

"oh, darling, don't you ever grow up" i sang as y/n's voice was heard over the mic.

"mama why you sad?" she asked while wrapping her arms around my neck looking at my face.

i feel like at this point there was not a dry eye in the crowd.

i tried to begin singing again but i was choked up and the crowd started singing it. then y/n took matters into her own hands by taking the mic and she started to sing it.

"oh dawlin don't you eber grow up don't you eber grow up just stay dis wittle! oh dawlin don't you eber grow up dont you eber grow up it could stay did simpleee! i won't let nobody hurt you won't let no one bweak your heart and no one will desert you!! just try to neber grow up!" y/n sang passionately. i watched her sing with a smile and happy tears. i recollected myself and began singing again.

once we got to the end of the song i saw travis and he was filming the whole thing. the crowd erupted in cheers and i hugged y/n.

"mama why you cry are you sad?" she asked curiously. i laughed at her cuteness

"no baby mamas not sad she's happy!" i said through my happy tears

"okay!" she said with a giggle.

"alright i'm going to take you down back to daddy" i said.

"no! one more song!" she said.

"alright baby" i said with a laugh. "what song?" i asked

"wonderland! i wanna dance!" she said excitedly

"alright baby" i said. i scoot back over to the microphone to inform the crowd.

"alright guys change of plans! per y/ns request, i will be playing another song! i promise i will not cry this time" i said with a giggle.

"also we have a special performance as y/n is going to be your dancer for this performance!" i said in the microphone.

i helped y/n off the piano bench and started to play wonderland. y/n was a very good dancer. i mean look at her parents! we love to dance.

after i finished the song everton was clapping and cheering.

"alright baby time to go back to daddy now" i said as i picked her up. we walked back to the stairs and i met travis there and he took y/n back. he embraced me in a tight hug

"that was amazing baby! i got it all on camera" he said

"good i'm glad i'm gonna post it to my instagram later" i said then j kissed him and made my way back to the stage and dove in.

Liked by killatrav and 13,000,000 others

taylorswift Don't you ever grow up🤍💜