Chapter fourteen.

Flashback, November 2023Party, third person

Party, third person

   ─────────────

"Fuuuck" Kianna threw her head back breathing heavily, Paige held her legs apart burying her face into Kianna's pussy. Detaching her face from Kianna's clit with one final lick, she used her fingers moving up and down and soon pushing it deep. Moans slipped out of her mouth, her short French tip nails gripping the sheets. "You're so pretty baby" Paige praised her, watching her melt into her touch.

Kianna whimpered softly feeling her climax, luckily everyone was occupied downstairs with the loud music the DJ was playing because the way Paige had this girl feeling was incredible.

Her lip combo was smeared on her face some lipgloss ending up on Paige's lips as well, "wait-wait" Kianna said catching her breath. Paige pulled her fingers out looking at Kianna concerned, "what's wrong love?"

"I wanna try something new" Kianna sat up, "you heard of scissoring?" She asked, this question made Paige smile but also shocked. Paige didn't know how she ended up in this bed with the girl that was a friend to her, but damn was she loving every second of it. "Fuck it" Paige muttered to herself, pulling Kianna in for a messy kiss resulting in saliva dripping down to her chin.

Paige backed up away from the make out quickly taking her clothes off, Kianna bit her bottom lip at the sight. She didn't know if it was the alcohol talking but has Paige always been attractive this entire time?

Paige and Kianna positioned themselves so they would be comfortable and able to do this. Paige pushed her cunt against Kianna's making her gasp at the feeling, "damn this is hot" she told Paige while she was moaning from the pleasure.

Kianna's hands went to her boobs squeezing them as Paige fucked up against her, "you feel so good ma" Paige pant out using the nickname that made Kianna blush. "And you feel amazing. This is way better than I imagined" Kianna whined, using her free hand to pull Paige closer. "Wait- you thought about fucking me before? Paige questioned, rubbing Kianna's clit making her eyes roll back slightly. "Yeah it was a long time ago, during a drunk truth or dare it doesn't matter" Kianna used her hips to grind against Paige, "I'm so close. Fuck."

"Me too baby"

The two grinding harder and faster against each other resulting in Kianna coming and Paige coming after her. The two laying beside each other catching their breath, Kianna's hair falling out of her ponytail. Paige looked down at her, "come here" she mumbled picking up Kianna and putting her on her lap.

Kianna straddled her wrapping her arms around Paige's neck, Paige hands rested on Kianna's ass. "You think things are gonna be different now?" Kianna asked, "I don't know" Paige honestly answered giving Kianna's breasts small kisses.

"I'm serious Paige"

"I don't want one night to fuck us up" Kianna said, Paige looked in Kianna's eyes. "It's not. We are still going to be good friends and nothing is gonna change that. Okay?" Paige reassured her, Kianna nodded before laying her head on Paige's chest.

After a few moments of silence, Paige randomly said, "not gonna lie. I kinda want you to sit on my face"

Kianna laughed before getting off of Paige, "well I kinda want to sit on your face"

Paige then laid on her back letting Kianna do her thing.

   ─────────────
The next morning

The morning sun casted over Connecticut, the sun peeking through the window waking Paige up. "Bright ass sun" she groaned turning over to a empty side on the bed seeing Kianna not there no more, a weird feeling popped up in Paige's heart not waking up to Kianna but she didn't know why.

Just in time her phone dinged seeing a message notification.

Kianna💋: I have practice later today. Had a great time last night, see you later🫶🏽

A small smile appeared on her face reading the message, she looked around the room realizing this wasn't her place. "Oh shit" she quickly got out of bed to put her clothes back on.

 "Oh shit" she quickly got out of bed to put her clothes back on

—that was...interesting. This was part two to the flash back from a few chapters ago and since y'all were robbed a lot here you go, even though it was a short at least it was something😌.

—next chapter my babies are going to go on their first date yayyy.

—comment & vote. Also thank you!! guys for the love and support also this book reached 12k👏🏽👏🏽