Chapter fifteen.

Storrs, Connecticut Spring Break, 2024 Third person

Storrs, Connecticut
Spring Break, 2024
Third person.

─────────────

Girls need love by summer walker played low on Paige's radio station as she drove through the streets of Connecticut, her left hand was on Kianna's thigh. Kianna stared at Paige who was focused on the road as she should be, but she couldn't but help think how attractive Paige looked right now.

Tonight was their first official date and six months ago if you told her this specific moment was going to happen she would laugh in your face and won't believe any word you would say. She still couldn't believe it right now, the words this is too good to be true always hit her when she spent her moments with Paige. The feeling of someone putting her first, the feeling of someone who knows you inside and out, the top tier moments Paige and Kianna spent together since their freshman year made them feel what real love looks like.

Paige fell in love with Kianna's soul. From their very first hi to having random conversations at two in the morning eating ice cream knowing they both won't have practice the next day, the long eye contacts during the game while Kianna was doing her cheer routines their bright smiles meeting each others. Everything she did for this date that was so simple, but knew it would mean so much for Kianna especially since she never been.

"Are we there yet?" Kianna questioned taking her phone out to capture the golden sun, "almost just ten more minutes" Paige answered glancing at Kianna. "Are you at least going to tell me where are we going now?"

"Nope" Paige answered, obviously Kianna didn't know the meaning of the word surprise.

Kianna stayed quiet thinking where this girl could be taking her. Her white acrylic nails traced imaginary shapes on Paige's left arm to make time pass, pulling up in the parking lot easily finding a place to park. Paige took off her seat belt, turning off the car telling Kianna to stay here for a second.

Kianna nodded looking at the scenery and it was one of the most prettiest places she's ever seen, the sky color mixed with the light colors of pink and orange. The beach wasn't packed only a few families, some people walking, minding their business. Kianna never been to the beach during her childhood or her teenage years, staying in the city for most of her life she never got a chance to visit the beach.

It makes sense why Paige told her to wear a swimsuit, Kianna wore her hot pink cheetah print swimsuit covering the bottom of her swimsuit with a white cover up and her pink slides.

Paige opened the passenger side door for Kianna to get out, in her hand she was holding a basket.

Kianna got out smiling at the fresh air that hit her skin, "For our first date I thought it would be nice to bring you somewhere you never been" Paige spoke closing the door, then taking Kianna's hand to find an empty spot on the sand.