Chapter 101 - 105

Chapter 101 Familiar routines

After dividing into teams, everyone went out to look for clues to see if they could meet NPCs. They dispersed naturally as they walked. Actor Li wanted to hold Yu Ao's hand, but there was a photographer behind him, so he could only restrain himself.

Yu Ao searched very intently.

Just as he emerged from a low bush, he suddenly heard someone shouting: "Best Actor Li! Yu Ao!"

Yu Ao turned around following the sound, and it was Ye Jin and Xu Youchang.

Ye Jin obviously ignored Xu Youchang. The two of them walked in tandem. Xu Youchang looked quite aggrieved. No, maybe Ye Jin mocked him before completely ignoring him, Yu Ao thought to himself.

Everyone said hello and got together.

The other three were chatting and laughing, but Xu Youchang, who was quiet, seemed isolated, and he did not miss this opportunity. When the camera occasionally came over, he looked embarrassed and aggrieved.

It would be embarrassing not to give him a "Little Cabbage" award.

"Teacher Xu." Yu Ao didn't want to cause trouble, so he took the initiative to ask: "Did you discover anything along the way?"

Xu Youchang looked surprised that Yu Ao could talk to him, and shook his head vigorously: "No, but I I'll try hard to find it!"

It was too hard and pretentious, exactly the same as five years ago.

Yu Ao felt nauseated and stopped talking. Instead, he raised his hand and pressed his chest. There was a stinging pain just now. Some fragments flashed by and disappeared before he could catch them. Yu Ao suddenly noticed that he seemed to have forgotten something very important. one thing.

Li Tan looked at Yu Ao, frowned slightly, and slowly made a fist with his hand on his side.

In fact, Li Tan was already simmering with anger when he saw Xu Youchang. He is not the type to make trouble for others. Although he is known as "cold" in the entertainment industry, people who are familiar with Li Tan know that he is generous and affectionate towards others. Yi would never take the initiative to provoke others. He would only fight back if he encountered someone who was too prodded to wake up. At this moment, Li Tan's anger surged in his heart, and he had the urge to beat Xu Youchang to death for more than a day or two. In the past, it was because of Yu Ao's presence, but now... Li Tan took a deep breath and thought, forget it, wait a moment.

Xu Youchang also knew that he was in an embarrassing situation, but he had finally won this opportunity. For this reason, he slept with that old man Wang Shengkai for several days. !

Everyone had their own thoughts and searched for more than an hour, but not even a trace of hair was found. Yu Ao's throat was so dry that he was about to burst into flames. When he turned around, he saw that Li Tan's lips were also peeling.

Dad Yu felt distressed.

At that time, the assistant director and others were in a hurry and made it clear that they were not allowed to prepare anything. They were rubbish for the program team! Thinking that their conscience had discovered it, Yu Ao cursed bitterly.

As soon as I glanced around impatiently, I found a looming head in the grass.

Yu Ao's eyes suddenly lit up, it was an NPC!

"Uncle! Uncle!" Yu Ao rushed up immediately: "Hello!"

The uncle wore a straw hat on his head. He was probably in his early fifties and had a kind expression. "Hello."