Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251 Quite sensible

Li Tan has been in the industry for almost nine years, but very few people know about his family's situation. People like Zhou Jinhui are very tight-lipped, but today these gangsters asked him to wash his hair, and he couldn't bear it.

Li Jun has already obtained the certificate with Ye Jin, and now he and Yu Ao are spreading "scandal". Is this ridiculous? If the situation escalates and Li Jun sees it, Li Tan has no doubt that his brother will immediately hold a press conference in order to prove his innocence in front of Ye Jin. And according to his brother's acting style, he must have stabbed them all at once. What kind of public opinion is it? , love yesterday.

When the time comes, Qi Lan, Zhou Jinhui, and Ye Jin's manager Wu Daoneng will all pull out their hair and jump off the 33rd floor!

So Li Tan should blow up the truck.

And if Li Tan talks about this matter, it can be eased a lot.

First of all, there is nothing to say about Actor Li’s image in the industry. He is a person who even black people dare not use his “acting skills” to discredit him. Many people have seen the videos of him suffering hardships as a sidekick in the early years. These can all prove that Li Tan has started to enter the entertainment industry. Circle, without relying on the strength of the family, otherwise it would not have taken many years to become popular.

It is not uncommon in the entertainment industry for artists to truly rely on the strength of their families. Some of them initially received scripts with male or female protagonists. The advertisements were all big names, and the endorsements were all front-line. In comparison, Li Tan was too low-key, so low-key. No one could imagine that he was the biological brother of the MT boss.

Not to mention passers-by, Epiphyllum didn't even react.

[No wonder my movie star works so hard, because if he doesn't perform well, he will have to go back and inherit hundreds of millions of fortunes]

[I was moved to tears. I used to scold the author who wrote this kind of scene for talking nonsense. Now I solemnly apologize to you! ]

[Life comes from art but is higher than art, truth! 】

Then someone pulled out a photo of Li Jun that had appeared in a magazine. It was just one photo. It was still a little blurry, but the handsome man fainted on the spot!

【Brother! The eyebrows are exactly the same! ]

[This is just like reading a novel! 】

Zhou Jinhui sat in front of the computer and felt that her hair was falling out. "Well, Chen Ke, buy some more walnut and sesame powder! And brain supplements, buy them all!" He said in a vain tone. He was cruel and inexplicably aggrieved: "Use Li Tan's money! Use his private money that he keeps with me!"

Chen Ke just wanted to stay away: "Okay, Brother Zhou, I'll go right away."

Ye Jin held the phone in her arms He was so happy that he really liked his younger brother and sister-in-law. While scrolling through Weibo, he said to Wu Dao: "Brother Ang, I am the sensible one."

Wu Dao recalled that Ye Jin threw the marriage certificate on the table and his own His liver and gallbladder were broken, and he suddenly felt a lingering fear in his heart. He touched his chest and said, "Goodbye."

If he hadn't seen that Ye Jin's marriage partner was Li Jun, the other party could have crushed him to death with one hand. Wu Dao wanted to follow him at that time. Ye Jin will fight to the death.

While the two were chatting, Ye Jin's tone suddenly changed: "Yu Ao is very courageous!"

Wu Dao immediately took out his phone and saw that Yu Ao had just updated a Weibo post.