Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211 Head Iron

Yu Ao thought to himself, "Don't you have the number of pens?" What did Lu Sheng do to Li Jun?

But Father Yu’s acting skills were superb. He smiled when he heard this and said, “Fortunately, my family was bitten by a dog. I just caught the dog in the middle of the night yesterday and broke its legs.”

The smile on Lu Changxi’s face visibly stiffened for a moment. But Yu Ao acted flawlessly, and it really looked like that.

"That's good." Lu Changxi said with difficulty.

"I'll go take pictures first, you're busy." Yu Ao waved his hand.

Just as Yu Ao said, Lu Changxi came for him and would not leave without asking for something valuable. When Yu Ao quickly completed a few shots, Lu Changxi was still sitting on the chair.

To be honest, Yu Ao felt angry when he saw this scene.

There was no apology in Lu Changxi's eyes. He never felt that it was too much to hook up with others because of his so-called preferences. What he cared about was the relationship between Li Tan and Li Jun and whether it would threaten the Lu family. , threatening his image in front of Li Jun.

"Yu Ao." Lu Changxi came over and said, "I think chatting with you is quite interesting. Can I treat you to dinner?"

Zhu Yuran came up to hand Yu Ao clothes and stood behind Lu Changxi. He rolled his eyes and rolled his eyes. Go to the ceiling. It only takes a few sentences together? Is this speculation?

A flash of gloom quickly flashed across Yu Ao's eyes, and he smiled: "Okay, Yuran, you go back first."

Others didn't know, but Zhu Yuran knew that Yu Ao's fake smile usually meant that he was extremely unhappy.

Lu Changxi was not short of money, so he took Yu Ao to an expensive Western restaurant. Li Tan once wanted to bring Yu Ao to this restaurant, but Yu's father said, "You can't live well" and then gave up the idea. After passing the menu, Yu Ao ordered a table full without any politeness.

Lu Changxi had been taught since he was a child to eat until he was full, so he saw that Yu Ao was a little uncomfortable with this attitude, so he asked for words: "You quite like spicy food."

Yu Ao thought to myself, I am just average, this is not Ye Ao Does Jin like to eat?

Taking a sip of champagne, Yu Ao looked at Lu Changxi: "What do you want to ask me?"

Lu Changxi had long discovered that Yu Ao was a smart person, but he was not. He thought that he and Yu Ao had become closer over a meal. Hearing this, he lowered his voice and said, "Is Li's actor's condition really serious? I see you posted on Weibo."

Yu Ao saw a familiar figure walking this way and smiled as he twirled his wine glass.

Almost as soon as Ye Jin approached, Yu Aote said coldly: "If Li Tan is not serious, will Lu Sheng lose a rib?"

Lu Changxi was stunned.

Yu Aoke heard from Ye Jin that Li Jun personally broke one of Lu Sheng's ribs, breaking it directly into the flesh and blood, and it was impossible to put it back together even if it was pulled out.

The next second, there was another person beside him. Lu Changxi suddenly came back to his senses and saw Ye Jin pulling out the stool and sitting down elegantly: "Hello."

Lu Changxi felt a chill spread all over his body. He put down the tableware and put his fingertips down. Ice cold.

"Who eats pasta with so much chili pepper? It's better to eat Chongqing noodles." Yu Ao pushed a piece of pasta in front of Ye Jin: "Yours."