δύο

Cullen Coven 

          Rosalie never wanted any of this, never in her entire life to live like dead. Since that tragic event happened, her hatred overflowed like a river in a gushing manner. She was turned by Carlisle, their coven leader and the father figure, at the age of 18. How she wish to go back in times and change it, for she knows that living an immortality is nothing when you're all alone. That's what she felt... alone.

            Her thoughts were cut off when the loud voices of her so called brothers and sisters arguing in the background interrupted her. Of course Edward wouldn't be included on the childish argument as he was busy musing himself by what he was seeing.

          "You're cheating!" Emmett practically screamed after the multiple attempts on beating his sister Alice in a game of chess. Although it was useless move to play with the pixie girl as she can literally predict the future. Allison, Emmett's mate was having a hard time keeping her self together to keep laughter within. Afraid of hurting Emmett's feelings.

          "No I'm not." The pixie girl immediately denied it. But a little smirk evident in her lips which made the big guy rub his face in annoyance.

         A small laugh escape in Rosalie's lip while watching the interaction.

          The family spent their days either outside or inside the house, currently they decided to just stay indoor since the was pouring heavily. A good times for them.

            That's when Esme and Carlisle appeared holding hands together as they join the not–so–teenagers, the Cullens house is filled by the laughter and teasing noise. While Rosalie choose to distance herself a bit a she watches the rain pouring outside, she doesn't know what's wrong with her. She just sat down and stare at the rain in daze, something tells her to go outside and explore. Or rather the beast inside of her was telling her to explore the outside and took advantage to the heavy rain and dark gloomy sky. It made her feel restless.

                      That's when Alice started to be in daze, one of the sign that she's having a vision.

           A girl with a beautiful face and delicate body was running in the fields, she was full of laughter. That's when a blonde girl appear— Rosalie appeared, she looks so happy after she hook her arms around the girl. They look perfectly in love.

          Alice came back to the reality with a huge smile plastered in her face, the she turn her attention to Rosalie. In which the blonde took it as a message that she finally have it... having a mate.

          "Congratulations, I saw you being all happy and in love." She smiled even more. 

             "Is she a human?" Edward interrupted as he also sees the vision by reading Alice's mind. Causing a disrupt in the already good atmosphere and Rosalie's smile fading away.

             "Does it even matter though?" Emmett commented, trying to lift up the heavy atmosphere but got elbowed by his wife.

           Many thoughts started rushing inside Rosalie's head, but one thing for sure she needs to get away from here. Alice look at her with worry as she gives Edward a disappointed look, meanwhile Carlisle and Esme gives him a disapproving look. Jasper on the other was trying his best to use his ability to calm everyone in the room, but failing to do it with Rosalie as she stands up and speed up outside, into the gloomy forest. Negative thoughts rushing faster than ever. Alice called out her name as hoping to stop her atleast and let her explain.

                       Rosalie was thinking too much, she was thinking. Why? Why of all creature it was a human? A human were a wrong step would cause a danger to her mate's life, her mate who could have the chance to live normally could be possibly drag into her world. Which she was unwilling to do so, she didn't even notice that she was already referring to the human as her mate.

                     Rosalie run and run until her instinct started to come up, she caught a swift of smell, the scent of lilies. And that scent made her run faster crazily into where the scent is coming from. She was speeding up until she stop in front of a house, she heard the scrambling noise of an animal that probably senses her as a danger. And that's when she saw her.

                     Her mate is ethereal, no words could describe the beauty that her mate hold. After realizing that, possessiveness took over as she growl. Thinking that with the kind of beauty her mate has, meant disgusting men ogling at her. I want to hide her, keep her to myself, love her to myself, and spoil her to myself. A dangerous thought came out of nowhere from Rosalie. Taking one last glance on her mate who looks confuse. Turning around before stopping her step when she heard a heartbeat, it's a child's heartbeat— no, a baby's heartbeat, two heartbeat. And that realization struck her harshly, so she took a run again. The fate was too cruel for her to be mated to a woman who has a children, a baby at that.

                     Rosalie didn't care if her mate had a boyfriend or something, what she cares about is that she might not be dragging not only one innocent soul but three.

           Oh, but the addicting scent of lilies that cames from her mate made her feel more possessive, her yearning for her mate reach another fold as her lustful desire to throw the girl in bed and claimed her drove Rosalie into madness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cullen's House

              Alice doesn't know what she would say just to comfort her sister and also to convince her sister to accept the existence of her sister's mate. Edward was told to go hunt in the midst of the rain, accompanied by Emmett and Jasper after Alice almost rip Edward's arm in a fit of anger. Because Alice saw the girl being close to her, and she wanted that. While walking back and fourth, she didn't expect to have another vision.

                    It was the same girl, her sister's mate. But this time it was different, the girl was controlling everything around her. From the land itself to the forest and comes the river. She has no idea what kind of vision is that, but one thing for sure. The girl was no ordinary human. The vision then changes into another, a house, babies giggles. In the living room shows Rosalie with her mate holding a baby boy while her sister was holding a baby girl, laughing happily as she brought her mate closer to wrap her arms around her mate's waist.

                     The vision ended, but Alice was now jumping in happiness by what she saw.

               "What did you see, Alice?" Carlisle ask completely confuse by his daughter's excitement. Esme just look at Alice in response to Carlisle's question.

               "It's Rosalie and her mate, she's not just a human." And that word changes everything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1181