δεκαεπτά

Eruption of laughter and loud cheering resounds every part of the island. With purple fabrics displayed around every places, conveying the culture itself. A celebration of every sorceress, honoring the day the Aeaea Island exist.

            Every sorceress was happy, except Lilianna herself who arrived at the island without anyone's knowledge.

            Blankly looking at everyone's happy face, thinking what would their  reaction be when they find out the dead body of every family members of the elders and their precious royalty. Staring at the people for the last time, she entered an alleyway where only few people would dare to even venture.

         "Petriid" Casting a spell quietly. Without a warning, the spell slowly appears in a form of smoke, seemingly alive as it waited for her order. "Find them."

          The smoke seems to understand what she was referring to as it immediately flow away, followed by Lilianna. Turning left to a more darker part of the alley, leakage of foul smell but it didn't bother her as she continued to follow to wherever the smoke leads her. Until it stop infront of a door, perfectly blended in with the colors of walls.

          'Knock three times'

          Her mother once taught her how every house send message conveying its them to let their allies aware of their appearance. And so she did knock three times.

           Instantly, it was opened by none other than the trusted butler of the family, Gatlia. Appearing fierce but her face immediately went shock and stunned when she saw the owner of the face.

          "M–my lady..."

________________________________

                  No words could ever explain Rosalie's restlessness even when they reach home, hurt and disappointed when she realize she was fooled again by her mate. Hugging the two twins tightly but also making sure they won't feel uncomfortable. Everyone was worried for the brunette girl who just dissapeared for the second time, but Alice was not. Sure, she's worried but just a little bit. Rather she felt happy for Lilianna.

               Standing up, Rosalie started to walk anxiously after letting the twins play on their own in the ground. Many thoughts came and go, but the only thing she fear most— her mate being in danger. But Alice didn't say anything, one thing that comforted her.

              Suddenly an old woman appeared out of nowhere inside their living room. Causing for every vampire to be on guard, Emmett and Allison immediately grab the two twins as they snarled threateningly. The rest also snarled, showing their sharp teeth. Golden eyes become vibrant, but the old woman seems unaffected by it as she look at each family members until it stop on Rosalie.

          "Vampire, the prophecy is now fulfilled." The old woman thought as she look at Rosalie. The prophecy that every royalties and elders fear, they feared that when the offspring of the sorceress and Vampire comes. Their position would be threatened, after all— the world of the sorceress only respects the strong but never the weak.

           "Rosalie Hale. I don't bring harm but only message from your lover." The old lady didn't even bother introducing herself as she conveyed what she went for. Although Rosalie still in a vigilant position, she nodded.

           "She said to never worry about her, and to trust her. Take care of the twins. As she needs to avenge herself this time." Confusion seems to be swirling around the family as Rosalie only frowned.