δεκαεννέα

A/N: One last chapter left and Lilianna's story is done. Next would be the Twilight itself.

        Bella's coming...

__________________________________________________________________________________

              "I hated how you just fooled me."

               "But you came running after me." I smiled sheepishly at her and laying beside her in bed, using her chest as a pillow.

              She only chuckles in reply.

             Oh how I miss those voice of hers, this was the voice that completely hooked my interest. That enchanting voice that I would never barter to anything at all, even if that thing is precious.

            "So, care to retell what really happened?" Oh no, I thought she forgot. Is my kisses and cuddles not enough for her to be distracted in some way? Should I offer my bod— NO! Hold on to your last dignity Lilianna, we can't afford to lose.

           As if I have some dignity left.

          "I'm sorry..." I took a deep breath as I pulled away from her, properly sitting as I stared at her golden eyes. I felt some guilt knowing that the Cullens must have been worried while I was gone.

          And Rosalie seems to notice it as she pulled me closer to her, hugging me tightly.

         "You have your own reasons and that's enough for me, no need to feel guilty about it." She said gently, her voice bringing comfort to my already negative emotions. Fast as a lightning it disperse like nothing. "I just wanted to know what really happened?" She continued.

           Breathing in and out to relax myself, I started retelling her about what I've done. From the revelation on what the princess have done to me and my family, and the royal family including the elders. On how the princess has some sort of obsession on me.

          When I mention the obsession part, I'm pretty sure that it's a mistake to say it infront of her. A big time mistake as she pulled me even closer, a menacingly of a growl could not be hidden as my instincts tells me to run away from danger. But how could I, when the so called danger is nibbling and leaving marks anywhere as possible in dissatisfaction, I can only shrink my neck as I shiver.

            "Continue..." She said, smirking slightly at her work of art. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if one day someone notice the love marks she left. I guess that was the purpose of all of this, letting someone to notice the marks. Completely declaring that I'm hers, not complaining actually.

       I sigh. I'm getting stress already and I don't know why, I'm also questioning my own self.

         "And then I killed that women, I hunted every elders and Royalties as much as possible. But that didn't stop, I..." My voice trembled in the end as I thought about my own cruelty of how much I ended the lives of a young child. Rosalie looks at me worriedly.

           "I ordered my servant to kill every members of that wolf clan that killed my love ones, I–i went overboard. I was blinded by rage, I wanted those murderers to feel the pain of losing someone they love. Not even an innocent child was spared, not even the murderers where spared..." I broke down crying pathetically, I don't want to look at Rosalie's eyes directly. I know her fondness and love when it comes to babies and children, I notice it when she held the twins. The eyes that shines in delight, and expresses its adoration. I don't want to see her disappointed gaze, much worse a rejection.