δεκατέσσερα

Disbelief

           Fear

          That's the only thing I felt as I just let Carlisle treat my wounds, I have already dissipated the curse. It was too easy for me but at the same took me a minute to completely take it out.

             I still couldn't believe it, the Cullens.  They're vampires, a family of vampires.

         At first I wanted to run away when I found and realize it. But I couldn't, Rosalie... Rosalie's look pains me so much. I couldn't...

        "The wound isn't that deep, it's just that it was cut wide." I only nodded as Carlisle finish bandaging my stitch wound, instantly I let my regenative abilities took over. I couldn't risk letting them know my abilities that much. 

         He sighed. "Rosalie... she's waiting for you outside. She said she needs to explain something..."

       "Of course." I smiled bitterly. Everything was fine before, and then the naked truth appeared. Me and Rosalie, we both lied to protect ourselves. Well, I protect myself. I don't know about her reasons.

         Standing as I nodded in Carlisle, walking out of his office room.

         What greeted me was Rosalie's anxious look, as she stares at me. Nervous and... scared.

        "We should probably distance our own selves from the others. I would rather not any single person hearing our conversation." Especially vampire with enhance hearing... I didn't bother to said the last one loudly. But it seems she understands as she nods at me.

         Instantly, I speed myself out of the house. A distance away from the Coven itself, I can hear Rosalie following me but giving a safe distance between us. I wanted to tell her that it's alright, but the other side of me repels from that thinking.

        Without a warning, I stop. Turning around to look at her.

        "Well, care to tell me something." I said, coldly. But quickly enough, I regret it as I saw hurt flashes in her eyes. But I need to stand my ground... I need too.

        "As... y–your guess is right. I am a vampire, a vile creature that feeds on blood. But we don't feed on human blood, instead— we feed ourselves in animal blood." Immediately, my eyebrows perk at the sudden information. Silence surrounds us, as we only look at each other. Her beautiful unparalleled face evident of pain, her golden eyes that shines brightly seems to have tears that wants to come out but couldn't at the same time.

       "I'm a sorceress, a powerful one. But I exiled myself out of the world that I should belong, every races— my own kind is after my family's life. The twins and I, they wanted us dead and humiliated. Vampires... are sort of have some agreement between us sorceress. It was deep rotted since ancient times." She blinks, looking all confuse. Cute.

          "Sorceress? I thought—"

         "You thought that it was only a myth and only you vampires and wolves exist?" I laugh a little bit.