chapter 49 (extra)

Tang Jin brought him to the bedroom where he used to live in the villa. To his surprise, everything in the room was still the same as when he left it that day, including the book and the edge of the table that were casually thrown on the table. The angles formed were consistent with the angles in his memory. Someone carefully avoided all traces he left and preserved this room very well.
  The only difference is that the floor beside the bed and bookshelf is filled with large and small gift boxes. At a glance, there are about a hundred. In some places, more than ten boxes are piled together, almost reaching the roof.
  "That pot of flowers has been replaced. I don't know how to grow flowers and several pots died. I bought the same ones to replace them. This pot is growing very well and is most similar to the one you had before..." Tang Jin said in his voice. Unable to conceal his anxiety, he spoke faster and faster, "The chair over there has been moved. I clearly told them not to touch the furnishings in the room. Fortunately, I remember how the chair was arranged the day you left, and..."
  Tang Jin's voice floated far away, and Xu Baichuan's memory flashed back to the terrace of Tang's house.
  Cheng Xu said: "I don't know what you said when he went to City S to look for you. Something wasn't right with him after he came back. Work is work, and he doesn't care about his life. He will get angry with anyone who dares to persuade him. I heard that his family had several changes of servants during that time, and it seems that it was because he accidentally touched something in your room while cleaning.
  "He had a serious quarrel with his parents, so he left the family company and started a small company of his own. It was running well, and he was recently preparing to start filming a TV series. Later, he even refused to return home. In the end, it was his grandfather who took over. He called him back for a talk, and then he resumed contact with his family. He didn't say the reason, but anyone with any brains can guess that it has something to do with you... Oh, by the way, have you met Su Jincheng and the others when you came back this time? Do you think they have become weird? Anyone who said something bad about you because he drank too much would almost be cut off from your relationship, so he would not dare to talk casually anymore.

"...Well, at first he drank heavily and couldn't sleep well. He hired several psychiatrists. Then one day he suddenly stopped drinking and his sleep became regular. I asked him for a long time before he told me I found your pen name, 0428. Have you seen this ID? It's quite funny. He hired someone to help him manage this reader account.
  "As far as I know, he has been to S City no less than ten times in the past three years, and he is in a good mood every time he comes back... So you don't even know he has been there?
  "I dare say that the person in the world who knows your every move most clearly is him."
  ...
  "What are these boxes?" Xu Baichuan opened his mouth and realized that his voice was so low that it was even a little hoarse.
  Tang Jin suddenly became bored, and after a while, he said, "A gift."
  He pursed his lips, bent down, picked up a few boxes, and opened them. Some contained autographed books by Xu Baichuan's favorite writers, while others contained ties, cufflinks, watches...
  "I missed many of your birthdays, so I made up for them all."
  Xu Baichuan held a few ribbons in his hand and said softly: "Then why don't you give them to me."
  Tang Jin was silent for a long time and said, "I'm afraid you don't want to see me."
  The servant brought sobering soup and stood in the corridor knocking on the door. Xu Baichuan pushed Tang Jin out and gave him the sobering soup to drink.
  Tang Jin was very quiet. He probably had a severe stomachache. Cold sweat broke out on his forehead and the tip of his nose. Xu Baichuan asked his servant to find stomach medicine and asked him to drink the sobering soup with water.
  Watching Xu Baichuan put the cup on the bedside, Tang Jin asked: "Xu Baichuan, you said you would come back when you figured it out. When will you figure it out?"
  Xu Baichuan helped him put on his pajamas and pulled back the quilt and said, "If you sleep now, I can figure it out now."
  Tang Jin didn't believe it: "You thought I was lying to you when I was drunk, right?"

  Xu Baichuan said with a tired heart: "No, I swear, you go to bed and rest now, I will be back tomorrow morning."
  This was a deal worth trying. Tang Jin was so moved by the extremely high profits that he forced himself to sleep.
  --This child Yuan Yuan is spoiled by his parents. He has the temper of a young master and is stupid. The more he likes someone, the more irritating he becomes.
  --But this child is very single-minded. He will never change what he has determined since he was a child. If he identifies with you, no one can break him.
  --Young people, there is no obstacle that you cannot overcome. Even an old man like me can see through it. Why should you have difficulty with yourself?
  Mr. Tang's words rang in his ears. Xu Baichuan sat on the edge of the bed, looked at Tang Jin who was sleeping very restlessly, and whispered: "Are you stupid?"
  His only answer was his breathing which gradually became steady and even.
  Late at night, Xu Baichuan woke up from a nightmare and realized that he was lying on the bed without knowing when, with an arm across his waist. He turned his head slightly and saw Tang Jin's sleeping face.
  Xu Baichuan slowly put his forehead against it, and his forehead felt refreshed. When he wanted to withdraw, he found that Tang Jin had already opened his eyes.
  The two of them stared at each other for a long time. Tang Jin moved forward very carefully. Xu Baichuan did not hide, his lips were pressed together. The two men kissed deeper and deeper in the quiet bedroom.
  After the kiss, both of them were panting. Tang Jin insisted on sticking to Xu Baichuan and said in a low voice, "I still remember that you said you would come back when I wake up."
  Xu Baichuan didn't intend to go back on his words: "Yeah."
  Tang Jin's eyes brightened instantly. He hugged Xu Baichuan tightly, slowly pressed him over and said, "Mr. Xu, can you give me a chance to chase you?"
  *
  Three years later, it seems like time has never passed by this family.
  Xu Baichuan walked around the villa and finally returned to Tang Jin's study, where the funny kitten was still there. The memory of breaking the kitten was still vivid in his mind. Xu Baichuan approached. He stared at the kitten, and suddenly felt blessed. He raised his hand and pressed on the kitten's tail, and a bamboo stick slowly rose up from the kitten's head.
  The original handwriting of Xu Baichuan on the bamboo stick was completely blackened with ink and no trace could be seen. Some of the carbon printing handwriting was also crossed out, and on the corners of the bamboo stick, another person's handwriting was replaced with another person's handwriting. a name:
  --Favorite
  --Xu Baichuan
  Tang Jin didn't see Xu Baichuan when he woke up in the morning. He opened the quilt and got out of bed and rushed out, shouting in panic: "Xu Baichuan!"
  Xu Baichuan responded in the room, feeling novel in his heart. He gently rubbed the small bamboo stick and sighed that ten years had passed.
  Some relationships are smooth sailing, while others are like him and Tang Jin, who torture each other until they are bruised and bruised, but his heart will still be moved when they meet again years later.
  Whether it's absurd or ridiculous, since there are always some shortcomings in life, there is no difference between regretting being alone in old age and true love. Let's get drunk today.
  Tang Jin quickly walked into the study and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Xu Baichuan. He took a few steps to him and hugged him. Glancing at the kitten from the corner of his eye, Tang Jin said uncomfortably: "The previous one was left out for too long, and I had forgotten what was inside... I changed this one after you changed it. I want you to see it. , I'm embarrassed to say it, I didn't expect you to see it just now."
  Xu Baichuan let go and the bamboo stick slowly fell back. He looked back at Tang Jin and said with a smile: "Fortunately, it's not too late."
  --Full text completed