Chapter 50 Extra(1):Past Events 1-5

A high school student like Xu Baichuan who is neither cold nor blind, not even a street idiot, but smiles when he meets everyone is so ordinary. So many people who knew him during his three years in high school only remember him as a person with a good temper and good popularity. Everyone said a few words to him, but they couldn't say much to him.

  Later, Tang Jin recalled that before "that incident", he and Xu Baichuan also had some exchanges. The content should not be nutritious, and they have no memory at all to this day.

  "That incident" happened in my second year of high school. During the National Day holiday, the teacher left a pretty damn group assignment, saying it was to enhance the students' awareness of helping each other.

  Tang Jin and his Cheng Xu were in the same group, and the only remaining person was Xu Baichuan. Among the three, Xu Baichuan had the best grades, followed by Tang Jin. Cheng Xu was always a dragster wherever he went, and he was always a dragster with bad ideas. He himself was weak, and Tang Jin was dragged down by him for most of the holiday. When he turned around, the homework piled up, and he couldn't point to Cheng Xu, so he had to rely on Xu Baichuan.

  Tang Jin called and sent WeChat messages according to the contact information he left before the holiday, but no news came back from Shi Shenhai. Cheng Xu encouraged with a smile: "It's better to just go to his house. How can he not go home if he doesn't reply to the message?"

"There is an elder brother in Cheng Xu's family who plays a leading role. Everything does not fall on him. The family does not ask him to get ahead, but only wants him to live a good life. His grades are secondary. Tang Jin was different. He had a vague warning line in his heart and never crossed it even half a step. In the past, he had warned his playmates, but most of them dealt with it with a playful smile and ridiculed him for being old-fashioned and prudish. Everyone has their own ambitions, and he didn't push too hard.

  At this time, Cheng Xu didn't know where to go crazy when he took the opportunity. Tang Jin, relying on his good relationship with the class committee, asked for the address of Xu Baichuan's home. He followed it and found the door of the villa was locked. He rang the doorbell several times. There was no response, and I shouted several times through the door, but still no movement at all. Tang Jin was annoyed that he had believed Cheng Xu's lies. He was about to turn around and walk towards the car when he suddenly heard a hazy shout. He stopped immediately and listened carefully for a while. The shout was also mixed with something like "dong dong dong". The sound of banging on the door. His expression changed, and he hurriedly approached the door and hammered it hard twice. A sharp alarm sounded immediately, drowning out the weak shouts.

  The autumn weather in the north in October was already strong. Tang Jin took a look at the black fence gate with complicated patterns, took two steps back, opened the zipper, took off his black jacket and threw it to the ground. After a run, he jumped upwards. , grabbed the handle above the door amidst the continuous ringing, and jumped into the yard in twos.

  The entrance door was unlocked. Tang Jin walked in and closed the door, blocking the noisy alarm outside the door. The originally weak shouts became clearer--
  "anyone there!!!"
  "Dad!! Mom!! Is it you!!!"
  "Help!!!!"
  The voice was hoarse. Tang Jin was not sure if it was really Xu Baichuan's voice, so he looked for it and shouted: "Xu Baichuan?"

  The shouting stopped for an instant. For some reason, Tang Yuan felt an inexplicable feeling of tension. The various cases of imprisonment and murder he heard about on the Internet were played out in his mind in turn in just a few seconds. His breath was strangled, but The next second, the violent banging on the door sounded again, accompanied by the ecstasy of the aftermath--
  "I'm here!!!! I'm here!!!!"
  Tang Jin breathed a sigh of relief, walked through the living room, and found a door at the corner of the kitchen. Crying shouts came from inside.