|25| understanding

Those who have recently started reading the story, please take a moment and vote on all the chapters, as you see this book doesn't have what people call "smut", so it's very obvious that I wouldn't be getting much readers, but I want to cherish what I have, so take a moment and share, vote and comment, that works like fuel.

So vote and comment, and follow for all the important updates. Meehira__writes

Dedication sexykudi

I'll update the next chapter only when the book reaches good number of votes, comments and follows.

Happy Reading!!

If you find any mistakes do comment down.

***

The following day, I prepared myself a bit more meticulously, considering it was the fourth day of my menstrual cycle and the flow was lighter, I was still feeling a little nauseous and tired but still a little better than earlier days of my cycle . I had arranged to meet Shikha Bhabhi at a nearby park, approximately eight hundred meters from the house, a location I confirmed using Google Map.

After getting ready, I headed towards my mother-in-law's room, intending to inform her of my plans. However, upon reaching her room, I discovered she was asleep.

Respecting her rest, I quietly exited the room and made my way to the kitchen, where I found Rupa, the house helper, busy with her tasks.

"Rupa, I'll be stepping out. Please let Maa, know when she wakes up," I informed her, adjusting my sling purse over my shoulder.

"Of course, Bhabhi," she responded promptly, tilting her head upward to look at me.

"Please make sure to inform her, alright?" I reiterated, observing her busy with chopping vegetables.

"Ji, Bhabhi," she responded, nodding weakly in acknowledgment.

Since the park was within walking distance, I decided not to disturb the driver and opted to enjoy the stroll instead.

Observing the neighborhood as I walked, The neighborhood boasted sizable residences akin to Vaibhav's house. To the left of the road I traversed, there was a pathway, and I noticed several onlookers eyeing me closely, leaving me in a quandary: had I committed a misstep by venturing outside?

I was attired modestly, as befitting a married woman. I wore a peach-colored quarter-sleeved kurta paired with straight pants of the same hue and flats. Omitting the dupatta, as the kurta was already loosely fitted, my appearance likely conveyed that I was recently married, evident from the cluster of bangles adorning my wrists. I also wore sindoor, a daily ritual I adhered to without reservation, embracing the visual cues of matrimony.

While some passersby may have recognized me, others were likely intrigued by the sight of a new face in the neighborhood. I arrived at the children's park after approximately fifteen minutes of walk

Upon entering the park, my attention was drawn to the swings, one occupied by Aayansh and the other by Araadhya. The children's faces lit up with joy as they spotted me. I couldn't help but feel grateful that Shikha Bhabhi was there to keep Aayansh from leaping off the swing in excitement.

Approaching them, I paused to purchase four ice creams before drawing nearer.

"Nidhi, it was not needed, you came that's enough," she spoke, as her eyes fell on the icecream.

"It's alright, Bhabhi," I reassured her, handing an ice cream to Aayansh. I was already beginning to adore both of them

"Here's your ice cream. So, are we friends now?" I asked, offering the treat to Aayansh, who hesitantly accepted it, glancing at his mother for approval.