Affiliation

Vain's POV
Dude!!!! I really like her. I'm completely smitten by this girl. There is something in her wild nature, in those adorable sounds, and in those sweet little arguments she gets into. I love all this. I knew there was something about her that drew me in. It's crazy, but I've never experienced such intense feelings for any other girl before. Then why her? Jesus, that's wrong! We are so far from each other!! I wish we would meet soon. Ah I am already missing her. Shall I send her message? Um it's her school timing may be later....

SOFIA: Hey, what's up?
VAIN: I was thinking about you. How was your school?
SOFIA: 🤣Ahh it was boring !!
VAIN: 🤣🤣
SOFIA: Um, bye then!
VAIN: 😶Why???
SOFIA:

 How was your school?SOFIA: 🤣Ahh it was boring !!VAIN: 🤣🤣SOFIA: Um, bye then!VAIN: 😶Why???SOFIA:

SOFIA: I am at cafe!!
VAIN: Then enjoy with your friends
SOFIA:

SOFIA: I am at cafe!!VAIN: Then enjoy with your friends SOFIA:

VAIN: 🙂 OKk text me when you are done with your teasing.
SOFIA:🤣🤣

*At Night*
VAIN: Hii
SOFIA: Oh, so you text! I thought you wouldn't 🤣
VAIN: Haha, so funny!!
VAIN: Well! Did you enjoy with your FRIEND ?
SOFIA: Yaaaa a lot after awhile😀
VAIN:🙂Ok Now could you please send me your pic I was waiting since evening
SOFIA:

*At Night*VAIN: HiiSOFIA: Oh, so you text! I thought you wouldn't 🤣VAIN: Haha, so funny!! VAIN: Well! Did you enjoy with your FRIEND ?SOFIA: Yaaaa a lot after awhile😀VAIN:🙂Ok Now could you please send me your pic I was waiting since evening SOF...

VAIN: Oh, you are looking so cute.
VAIN: Wait, didn't you send me a guy's picture?
SOFIA: Ya, ya, that was just a random stranger. A HANDSOME RANDOM STRANGER!!!
VAIN: Don't worry, he can't be more handsome than me😀
SOFIA:🥴Well, goodnight I have to go school tomorrow
VAIN: Good night 😴

*Next Day*
VAIN: Good morning 🌞
SOFIA: Good morning 🥱
VAIN: Ok, ok, go get ready, 🤣or you will be late.
SOFIA: 🙂 Hmmm

Author's POV:
As the days turned into weeks, their connection deepened. They found solace in each other's voices, spending countless hours engaged in heartfelt conversations. And then, finally, Vain, consumed by his emotions, contemplated baring his soul to Sofia. But what of Sofia? Did her heart also stir with the same affection, or was their bond merely a source of comfort for her? The answer remained shrouded in uncertainty.

------------------------------------------------------------
Our paths may not align with our desires, but we gracefully dance to the tune of destiny. Distance becomes a mere illusion when the threads of fate intertwine, for they hold the power to unite us against all odds.
If you crave for the essence of love in its purest form, then brace yourself for the forthcoming chapter. Prepare to witness the madness and boundless joy that love bestows upon us. Get ready to be swept away by the tempestuous waves of passion and desire.
------------------------------------------------------------