Introduction

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

25

Personality: Sweet, calm, caring, gentlemen, always willing to help those in need, despite his own struggles.

Occupation: CEO of his father's company "Kim cooperation".

Background: Parents died in an accident when he was only one month old. Sent to orphanage by his aunt who refused to take his responsibility. Where he was adopted by a wealthy family, hoping for love, but received only hate.
His step family despises him and only sees him as a source of money. Yearns for affection.

Relationship: Single since birth. He believes he doesn't deserve love, yearns for it nonetheless.

Virgin

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

23

Personality: Cute, strong, kind, charming, fierce, capable of putting people in their place when needed.

Background: Son of a famous CEO. Loves his family deeply. Treated like a prince by his family, who love him immensely. He values family and relationships above all.

Relationship: Single since birth. Waiting for his prince charming.

Virgin

---

Other characters

Kim Dong Seok (Tae's step father.)

Authoritarian, controlling, greedy for money, Manipulative and selfish, priorities his own desires above all. Demands obedience and compliance from everyone. Favors his own biological children over Taehyung. Hate taehyung to the core as he sees Taehyung as a threat to his own status and authority.

Kim Ye Seo (Tae's step mom)

She is just like her husband. Selfish, greedy for money. Cold and calculating, with a sharp tongue. Manipulative and cunning, using charm to mask her true intentions. Dislikes Taehyung's presence in the family and always insults him.

Kim Yugyeom (Tae's step brother)

Playboy, Constantly has a new girl in his bed, treating it as a hobby. Lacks knowledge about business but believes he would make a good CEO. Jealous of Taehyung's success and popularity, particularly his handsome appearance which attracts attention. Hate tae as his father appoint Taehyung as CEO instead of him.

Kim Sana (Tae's step sister)

Arrogant, greedy and materialistic, prioritizes money above all. Willing to do anything for money, including sleeping with older men. Arrogantly believes herself to be the epitome of beauty and sees others as beneath her.

💜

Warnings:

Top tae
Bottom kook
Arranged marriage
Romance
Fluff
Mpreg
Mature content
Married Taekook
Soft top
Power bottom
Virgin taekook
No rape
No cheating
Happy ending

🐯💜🐰
.