Chapter 5

Tae stood at the altar, his head bowed low. He could feel the weight of his family's glares burning into him, their warning echoing in his mind.

"Don't you dare embarrass us," they had hissed before the ceremony began.

Tae took a shaky breath, trying to push their cruel words to the back of his mind.

Just then, the sweet music starts playing indicating the arrival of his wife

Tae's heart skipped a beat as he turned to catch the first glimpse of the beautiful angel. And there he was, a vision of beauty and grace, making his way down the aisle towards him.

Tae's breath caught in his throat as their eyes met, and he was captivated by the pure adoration shining in Jungkook's gaze

Tae felt a smile tug at the corners of his mouth as he extended his hand towards Jungkook.

Jungkook accepted it, bringing Tae's hand to his lips and placing a tender kiss upon his knuckles making tae smile softly at his gesture.

As they stood there, hand in hand, their hearts beating in harmony,

Kook: "Tae, you are looking so handsome. I can't take my eyes off you", dreamy voice.

Tae smiled, his eyes shining with adoration as he gazed at his soon-to-be husband.

Tae: "You're the one who's truly breathtaking, Kookie," he said lovingly.

Jungkook blushed, his cheeks flushing a delicate shade of pink. Shyly, he looked down, unable to maintain eye contact with Tae's intense stare.

Both kook and tae shared a smile filled with affection and tenderness.

Priest: "Do you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?".

Tae: "I do".

A lone tear escaped kook's eye, and tae caught it with his thumb, caressing kook's cheek.

Priest: "Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?".

Jungkook squeezed Tae's hands, his voice trembling with emotion as he replied.