Chapter 14

HAN POV

HAN POV

Lee Know's hands settled on my waist as though they were made to be there. I felt comfortable being on top of him.

"I think we should take it easy today, baby," he suggested.

I pouted. I didn't want that. I wanted his mouth all over me. I wanted to explore more of him. I wasn't going to get better anytime soon, so why should we wait until I got worse?

"Instead," he began, tracing two fingers parallel to each other up and down my spine, sending tingles to every nerve ending in my body. The hairs on my neck and arms stood straight. I arched into him with a shiver, and his eyes gleamed when he noticed my reaction. "Instead..." he started over, "I think we should go get you more of your medicine before you run out. Then, we can go have a relaxing day sitting on the beach."

"Don't we have any plans with your friends?" I asked.

"Not today. We can do whatever you want. It was just a suggestion."

"Whatever I want?" I smirked, rolling my hips against him to show him exactly what I wanted to do. His hands on my waist stopped me from pursuing any further movement.

"I don't want to risk hurting you after what I just saw," he told me.

"I'm okay," I reassured him again with a nonchalant shrug. "It happens."

"Does it? Does it happen a lot?" he questioned worriedly.

"Not as much now. I've been doing a lot better," I promised.

"Do you know what causes it?"

"No," I lied. "But it's okay. It won't happen again. I haven't had one in like a year."

"Is there anything that we can get you to help prevent it?" His concern was unnecessary but sweet.

"You can't prevent them," I informed him. He squeezed my sides in support and pulled me in to nuzzle his neck.

"It was so scary finding you like that, baby," he admitted. "I'm so glad you're okay."

I settled against him and kissed his neck. He made breathy moans in response, urging me on. While doing so, though, I noticed a bruise near his ear. My face grew hot, and I pulled back to examine it more closely.

I ran my finger over the mark, and Lee Know grew still. He realized immediately what I'd found.

I wasn't angry, though. I was a little sad that I had to share him, but that's what I had signed up for. I knew right away that Seungmin had left the hickey. Knowing him, he probably did it purposefully for me to find. I desperately wanted to know what turned Lee Know on, and Seungmin, unfortunately, had the upper hand.

Instead of starting up another conversation about what he and Seungmin had done, I decided to use the hint to my advantage. I kissed Lee Know's neck up to his ear. I sucked lightly on his ear lobe, and his grip on my waist tightened. I decided to fully commit and teased it between my teeth, pulling on it gently. Lee Know moaned prettily and leaned to the side exposing his neck to me.