Chapter 17

HAN POV

HAN POV

What comes next is going to hurt.

My chest tightened. What could he mean? What would hurt? I couldn't focus enough to figure it out or to even come up with a guess.

Lee Know's solitary finger moved in and out of me, stretching me for him. I hummed against him, enjoying the feeling, but I kept waiting for him to add another. He never did.

"More," I pleaded. I even held my thighs open with my hands for him to have easier access.

"Baby, you only chose 1. After this, it's my dick. Are you ready for that?"

My heart rate became rapid. I'd chosen how much he'd stretch me out? Oh no. One had been a mistake. I could still feel his dick where it poked out beside mine. I looked down, and my eyes went wide upon seeing the size again. My dick looked so small in comparison. He was basically double my length.

I didn't know if I could do this.

"Are you ready?" he repeated. He seemed both eager and impatient.

I didn't think I was, but I wanted to find out. I nodded, and he pulled his finger out of me right away.

"I'll be gentle, Han," he told me sweetly with a soft kiss on my lips, momentarily forgoing his dominant persona.

I felt his tip align with my hole, and I tried my best to relax. Tension would just make me tighter.

Lee Know pushed forward, and I whined out in a mix of pain and pleasure. As I had expected, his dick was too big, but the way I felt myself stretch around him was euphoric. Lee Know's jaw dropped open as he experienced it in his own way.

He moved slowly as promised. He stared down at himself entering me and looked so focused on not hurting me that it made my heart swell. I moaned as he continued to fill me, and he dropped his forehead to mine with his eyes squeezed shut in concentration.

Finally, I felt his balls against my ass and knew he was completely inside me. I had never felt so full before, and I writhed, trying to adjust to the feeling.

"Fuck Han," Lee Know groaned. "You feel incredible baby."

Lee Know pulled out just as slowly. I threw my head back loving the feeling. He emptied me and then snapped his hips forward which caught me off guard. I yelped, and he bit his lip as he looked down between us at his cock in my ass. He pulled out and repeated the harsh and intense movement.

I couldn't help but beg for more.

Lee Know wasted no time rocking us back and forth with the aggressive movements. The bed squeaked beneath us but the sound was no match for my cries of lust. Lee Know seemed driven on by my noises and that encouraged me to be even louder.

His cock rammed into my hole over and over again. I knew I'd be sore tomorrow, but I didn't care. He felt amazing. I felt wanted. His jaw was slack as he felt his own high. He looked beautiful.

He showed me no mercy and his strokes somehow became deeper and even stronger than before. I couldn't keep my legs up any longer and used my hands to hold his shoulders instead of my thighs and let my legs fall to the bed.

"Is baby tired?" Lee Know grunted as he thrusted again.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Be a good boy and wrap your legs around my back."

I did as he instructed and was rewarded with a kiss. This angle was even more optimal for him. Lee Know was ruining me, and he knew it. The knot in my stomach was unwinding, and I knew I was close.

"Keep going," I cried out.

"Is my baby going to cum?" he growled as his movements became thirsty and sloppy, pushing me to my brink.

"Yes, yes," I screamed. Lee Know noticed my untouched cock against my stomach and brought his hand down on it in rapid strokes, leaving his dick as deep in me as possible while doing so.

"Lee Know! Please, fuck!" I cried out. I couldn't stay still and squirmed when his thumb circled the tip of my sensitive head. He used his other hand to hold my waist down while he pushed into me even more. I gasped.

"Make a pretty mess for daddy, Hannie," he cooed in a soft voice that contrasted the power he was displaying over me.

His words brought me over the edge, and I held onto him as I spurt cum across his chest (where he aimed my dick). The image was pornographic and something I'd never forget.

"Oh my god," I breathed, having never experienced something so intense.

Lee Know didn't give me time to recover though, and he dropped my now soft dick to my stomach before continuing to ram himself into my ass towards his end. It was too much. My eyes went teary from my sensitive I was.

"Fill me up, Daddy," I begged him. Lee Know breathed heavily, and his thrusts became uneven until, finally, he convulsed in pleasure above me. I could feel his warm juices coating my insides, and he dropped his head to mine for a slow and sensual kiss.

Everything felt so sensitive. When Lee Know pulled out, I could feel his mess dripping down my ass. He looked at it proudly before heading off to retrieve a wet towel.

When he returned, he laid down beside me and stroked my hair while giving me sweet kisses.

"Let's clean you up," he murmured as he ran a towel over my torso where some cum had dropped from his chest before wiping my ass. I hissed when he grazed my abused hole. I would definitely be sore.

He threw the towel in the laundry and returned to cuddle me. I felt exhausted even though he had done all of the work.

I curled against his chest and gave it a kiss and nibble. He chuckled as he stroked my flushed cheek

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Yes," I yawned.

"What about the beach?"

"It'll be there tomorrow."

Lee Know laughed at my response and pulled a blanket over my still-naked body.

"Come here," he whispered, pulling me close and moving a pillow under my head. I felt a kiss on the top of my forehead and closed my eyes.