MAIN CHARACTER

SO OUR MAIN LEAD IS ,

Meet Akaida Singh Rajvansh, better known as ASR—the enigmatic and feared young titan of the business world. At just 20 years old, she reigns as the ruthless CEO of ASR Private Co. Limited, overseeing a vast empire of hotels, hospitals, schools, and more. But beneath her angelic façade lies a dark and calculating mind.

Akaida's icy demeanor and unwavering confidence strike fear into the hearts of those around her. She's not just a businesswoman; she's a master manipulator, pulling strings behind the scenes of the criminal underworld. Only her two closest confidants know the truth—that ASR is the elusive mafia boss whose name sends shivers down spines.

With piercing eyes and a cunning smile, Akaida navigates the cutthroat world of high-stakes deals and power plays. Her enemies disappear without a trace, and her loyalty is reserved for those who earn it. Despite her youthful appearance and angelic features, she's a devil in disguise—a force to be reckoned with.

Akaida's thirst for control and dominance drives her every move. Betrayal is met with swift and merciless retribution. Her colleagues may love her, but they fear her more—a testament to her commanding presence and lethal capabilities.

In the shadows, ASR orchestrates her empire with precision, her ambitions as dark and mysterious as the night. To cross her is to invite danger, and to underestimate her is a fatal mistake. Akaida Singh Rajvansh is not just a name; she's a legend in the making—a devil in the world of angels.

 Akaida Singh Rajvansh is not just a name; she's a legend in the making—a devil in the world of angels