CHAPTER 7

---

With a steely glint in her eyes, Akaida's voice cut through the tension like a blade.

"I won't tolerate any further discussion on this matter," she declared, her tone laced with authority. "Eclipse stays with me, and that's final. I won't hesitate to take action if anyone tries to interfere."

Her words hung in the air, heavy with implication. The underlying threat was clear: cross her, and face the consequences. The Rajvansh family members exchanged uneasy glances, unnerved by the cold determination in Akaida's demeanor.

Akaida's brother, Vihan, spoke up cautiously, his voice tinged with concern. "Akaida, we understand that Eclipse is important to you, but..."

Akaida cut him off with a sharp gesture, her gaze piercing. "No buts, Vihan. Eclipse is not up for negotiation. If anyone has a problem with that, they're welcome to leave."

The gravity of Akaida's words settled over the room, casting a pall of unease among the family members. No one dared to challenge her further, recognizing the futility of defying her iron will.

With a final, dismissive glance around the room, Akaida turned on her heel, Eclipse following faithfully at her side. As they exited the room, the tension in the air slowly dissipated, but the memory of Akaida's unwavering resolve lingered, a silent warning to those who dared to defy her.

With Eclipse by her side, Akaida strode purposefully to her room, her steps measured and confident. The air crackled with tension as they moved through the corridors of the mansion, the weight of the recent confrontation still lingering.

Once inside her sanctuary, Akaida exhaled a long breath, the tension draining from her shoulders as she closed the door behind them. Eclipse prowled restlessly, his sleek form moving with silent grace as he explored the confines of the room.

Taking a seat at her desk, Akaida glanced over at Eclipse, a faint smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Despite the chaos he had caused, there was a sense of comfort in his presence, a reminder of the unwavering loyalty between them.

As Akaida settled into her room, her family members gathered in hushed tones outside the door, their voices barely audible through the thick wood. They spoke in tones of concern and apprehension, their words laden with the weight of uncertainty.

"I can't believe she brought that beast into the house," Kritika murmered, her voice tinged with disbelief.

"It's madness, absolute madness,"Vidhi whispered, her tone filled with fear.

Akaida listened intently from within her room, her expression unreadable as she heard their words. She knew they would be unsettled by Eclipse's presence, but she had expected as much. After all, he was no ordinary pet.

Her brothers exchanged uneasy glances, their expressions reflecting a mixture of awe and apprehension. They knew better than to underestimate Eclipse's power, but they also understood the bond between Akaida and her formidable companion.

"She's always been unpredictable," Hritik remarked quietly, his voice tinged with resignation.

"And fiercely independent," Aarav added, his tone admiring despite the circumstances.

As the conversation continued, Akaida's thoughts drifted to Eclipse, the magnificent creature who had become her constant companion. She knew that her family would never fully understand their bond, but she also knew that she would never abandon him.

With a sense of determination, Akaida rose from her chair and crossed the room to where Eclipse lay, his golden eyes meeting hers in silent understanding. Together, they would weather whatever storms lay ahead, their bond unbreakable, their loyalty unwavering.