CHAPTER 10

---

The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow into the room where Akaida lay nestled between Eshaan and Ekaksh. As she slowly woke, she felt the warmth of their embrace and the comfort of their presence. Opening her eyes, she found herself surrounded by a sense of security she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Good morning, Aksh and Arth," she greeted them with a soft smile.

Eshaan stirred first, his eyes blinking open as he glanced down at Akaida. "Morning," he murmured, leaning over to kiss her forehead gently.

Ekaksh, still half-asleep, managed a warm smile. "Morning," he echoed, planting a soft kiss on her other temple.

Akaida felt a pang of reluctance knowing she would have to part ways soon, but the morning was already underway, and they were early risers.

"Hey, want to join me for the gym?" Akaida asked, looking between them with a playful glint in her eye.

Eshaan perked up. "Sure, why not?"

Ekaksh nodded. "Yeah, let's do it."

With that, they all got ready for their morning workout, the sense of camaraderie strengthening with each passing moment.

In the gym, the atmosphere was lively yet focused. Akaida led the way, demonstrating various exercises while Arth and Aksh followed suit. They motivated each other, occasionally exchanging banter and competitive challenges. The session was intense, reflecting their dedication to fitness.

Post-gym, they returned to their respective rooms to prepare for the day. Akaida swiftly readied herself for college, selecting a comfortable yet stylish outfit. Eshaan and Aksh, in their separate rooms, dressed sharply for their office roles. Each ensured they were presentable, embodying their professional demeanor.

Downstairs at breakfast, Akaida's grandfather, Dev, addressed the family. He cleared his throat, capturing everyone's attention. "I expect everyone to be present for lunch," he announced solemnly, "as we will be welcoming Riya's in-laws." This news stirred a sense of anticipation among those gathered.

Akaida, with Eshaan and Ekaksh seated on either side of her, heard the news about Riya's impending marriage. Eshaan murmured to Akaida and Ekaksh, "Wow, Chudail ki shaadi ho Rahi hai " Ekaksh followed up, saying, "Mujhe to dulhe Raja ke liye jyada tension ho Rahi hai ."

Akaida responded, "Agar wo isse bhi kamina niklaaa tohhh..."

Their exchange added a touch of humor to the discussion, highlighting the playful dynamics between them.,

Their lighthearted banter was suddenly interrupted by Abheer and Krish's unexpected reactions. Abheer, caught off guard by his sister's comment, choked on his food, causing a momentary flurry of concern around the table. Divya swiftly handed him a glass of water, patting his back to help him recover. Meanwhile, Krish, who had taken a sip of water just as he heard the conversation, spluttered and coughed, clearly startled by the exchange.

Under his breath, Krish muttered with a mix of amusement and exasperation, "Damn, meri behen ka humour..."

Amidst these reactions, Eshaan and Ekaksh struggled to contain their laughter, exchanging knowing glances while trying not to burst out. Despite the unexpected turn, the breakfast continued with everyone eventually regaining composure and finishing their meal, albeit with lingering smiles and chuckles shared among the group.

After breakfast, Akaida declared to Eshaan, "Today, I'm going to drive."

Eshaan replied casually, "Okay."

But Akaida added mischievously, "Your car."

Ekaksh couldn't help but chuckle at her playful persistence, and Eshaan quickly responded, "No way. I'm not giving you my car keys."