We met again

Remus opened his eyes with difficulty. The bright light seemed to weight them down and make it one hell of a job to open them. When he finaly did,he tried to lift himself. Suddenly two voices yelled
"HE'S AWAKE!!"
From the end of the hall in what seemed to be the hospital wing. Remus recognized those voices. He would never forget them. He couldn't. They were James Potter,his best mat,his partner,his dorm mate and Sirius ack,the live of his life,his star,his everything....That voices then made him feel pain. Pain,knowing that nothing had happened yet judging by the joy in them,so they don't even know what awaits them. He tried lifting himself up so he could at least call Madam Pomfrey,meet Dumbledore and warn him for what awaits Hogwarts. But those two cold hands stopped him.
Siriu:Hey,hey,hey let's not move yet..
We called madam Ponfrey,she's on her way here. By the way I'm Black,Sirius Black. - and leaned his hand forward for him to shake
James:Yes he is right. I'm Potter,James Potter.- and shaked his hand as well
Sirius:You know Prongs,he looks and awful like moony,forest he?
James:I was thinking the same!Well they do say big minds think alike! Guess they were right after all!
And with that they both exploded in a fit of laughter. Remus just observed them carefully. Not creepy carefully,just carefully enough so he can have a more clear glimpse of those precious memories. Just enough for that,nothing more nor less. Soon madam Pomfret arrived.
M.p:So you've finaly woken up I see! You gave us all quite a fright dear! Anyway the headmaster wants to see you so do you think you feel good enough to see him or shall we wait some more?
That silenced the laughing boys beside him. They were waiting for his answer.
Remus:I feel good now so if it is appropriate for him then I can meet him now.
M.p:As you wish dearie.
Quickly after that Dumbledore came. He looked at Remus for quite a minute then as if a bell suddenly ringed in his mind  he turned to the two boys and excused them out of the room. Soon after,they were alone and quite so Remus started speaking
Remus:Headmaster I am Remus Lupin. I come from the future to warn you all,the war is not as easy as we are taking it to be! It will lead to horrible results and unreversable losts. We have to do something!
Dumbeldore: Listen my boy,I trust the part of you being Remys Lupin as I myself have been a viewer of his smartness. However what I don't belive is the war being sooo horrible as you describe it! I mean it is impossible! We are the ones in advantage of the dark side and now you come and tell me that we loose the war! I simply can't belive that!
Remys:But Dumbeldore I am telling you it is!
He was again met with a disapproving and doubtful look. Then he said
Remus: I can see that you don't belive me headmaster! However we always have the option of watching the future right? So why don't we all just do that and all together see the outcomes of it?

At that Dumbledore had to think for a good minute. I mean they could do that,see that they had in fact won the war and after that he gets the glory that he's always wanted and craved cuz there is no way that anything that is coming out of this mans mouth is true. So we agreed. But my God did he do a mistake cuz what he was about to put as a show will not only ruin his reputation but also make him an enemy to the most noble houses in the history of Magic.