Ma petite etoile

Dumbledore was panicking by now. This was not supposed to happen! He,was supposed to get the glory,the fame and the support of the most strongest houses in History of Magic but everything seems to be slipping out of his hands right now...Little does he know this is only the beginning of a downfall of his big facade....

Dumbledore:But I'm sure the other heirs are safe right!
Sirius:Oh so that's your excuse!
Dorcas:Listen there is a possibility that that girl is every person's here niece or someone precious except for her parents and I'll be damned if I tell you that something happens yo her and they will stare you or show you mercy cuz at the end of the day,it happened because of you bad choices.
Fleamont:And right now I can tell that you passed almost everyone off with what is being shown cuz if this is the treatment that the heir to The Potter's and Blacks gets,what about the other ones?!
Alphard:You get one shot,then I'm not holding back anyone that tries to murder you Dumbels!
Dumbledore:Yes,one shot! I'm sure I've made much wiser choices!
Orion:Alright then,turn it back on!

""At the same time two other babies got dropped there. Nicolas Rosier-Crouch,with her father's being one in Azkaban and one dead was dropped there as to live through this war and possibly the outcome of it and Achilles Nott,woth all his family members being either dead or in Azkaban was dropped there to have a somewhat decent life.."""

Heir Nott:Ok,if you guys don't murder him by the end of this,I will do it instead cuz how many babies did he just drop off and expect for the best huh?!
Meanwhile Evan and Barty looked ready to skin him alive.
Dumbledore:At least they're safe right!
That just got him more glares in return so he decided to watch the rest of it in silence.

"""Now the show will shift a few years later. By now all of them are over the age of 10 and by law need to be made sure of being introduced to magic. But will they? Let's see...
Now in the orphanage are joined 3 more children woth magic in their background. They are Altas Lupin-Black(Son of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black), Astoria Malfoy (Adopted daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy) and Stella Lestrange( Daughter of Bellatrix and Rudolphus Lestrange). All of them are 11 by now while the other heirs are 10. Atlas,Astoria and Stella are the oldest ones in the friendship group they made so they are more protective about the other younger one's than about themselves.."""

Rudolphus:WTF DO YOU MEAN MY DAUGHTER IS IN ORPHANAGE!WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!
James:OH SO FIRST YOU ABANDON THEM AND THEN YOU DONT LET THEM KNOW ABOUT HOGWARTS!?IM SORRY BUT WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU CUZ THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I COULD EASILY WIPE YOU FROM THIS EATHS SURFACE IF I WANTED TO!
Euphemia:ENOUGH!YOUR ELDERS WILL DEAL WITH THIS WHILE YOU GUYS CONTINUE WATCHING QUIETLY OTHERWISE ALL OF YOU ARE OUT!
A few mumbled yes's were heard then everyone turned their attention back to the screen.

"""Right now in the girls dormitory only 1 person is still asleep. That is Selene Potter-Black. It's not that they couldn't wake her up,they just didn't want to ruin her little peaceful sleep""

The screen showed a picture of Selene sleeping and soon enough she was bombarded with compliments,some along the lines of  'She's cute' and 'Mom,she has your hair' but also 'oh my God please don't wake her'. It was honestly surprising to watch all of the most famous wizards be wrapped around a little girl's finger without her even knowing about it.

""Suddenly a blond haired girl and a black haired one entered the room. They saw their little sister sleeping so they slowly creeper up to her bed and the black haired girl started slowly stroking her hair as to not scare her while the blonde started whispering for her to wake up.
The petite blonde girl was Astoria Malfoy. Her big blue eyes speed to be sparkling with excitement and adoration for her little family. While the brunette was Stella Lestrange. Same as her sister,she seemed to be excited and happy except she put it in a different canvas,she covered her chocolate eyes which are very unlike to her sister but she doesn't know that. Maybe she just doesn't need to...
Astoria:Lena,cmon darling we gotta get up! Cmon sweetheart I know you slept late last night but you really have to get up...
Stella:Yeah,c'mon doll!
Selene just turned a bit in her sleep and while whinning hugged her sister that was closest to her( which happened to be Astoria) and mumbled a little no
Astoria while giggling:You know Stella maybe we should eat all of the pancakes that Miss Harriet prepared by ourselves...I mean we tried waking her up but she just doesn't want to...
Stella while holding back a laughter:Exactly cmon let's just go!
Slene:No no no no no!I'm up,I'm up see I'm very up,I'm so up I don't even remember I was sleeping!
Said Selene while stroking her beautiful eyes. Stella gently hold her hand away from her eyes
Stella:Don't do that doll. You're gonna hurt yourself.
Selene:Right I'm sorry...
And with that she let out a big whine like sound that made both the other girls laugh.
Astoria:Alright then you go and take a shower,we will wait for you in the dinning area ok?
Selene:Sounds good to me just leave me a few pancakes...
With that Stla and Astoria left leaving Selene in her own for a little while. She quickly made her bed and started dressing for the day after the shower. She decided on a red button up dress and red shoes with a red ribbon in her hair. She had always lived the colors red and green. It was as if they had a meaning to her....As if they were the symbol of something that she didn't know. Shrugging off the weird feeling she quickly grabbed her key-shaped medalion and left the room after opening the windows. Looking back maybe she shouldt even be woken up that morning....Or maybe she was destined to it....And I'm not talking about the happiness or the love...no I'm talking about pure pain that she's about to experience while not even deserving it...."""

As soon as the screen turned black James and Reg started worrying. Worrying that maybe they aren't doing the right choice in this war. Worrying that maybe their choices will turn out to be wrong but their biggest worry was the one where their daughter suffers the punishment of their bad choices. And she does,they just don't expect her to start at the age of 10....I mean to even enter Hogwarts you need to be 11 so why would anyone think it is ok to make a 10 year old child suffer right?....Wrong cuz at the end of the day in this world there are good and bad people and usually the good ones get hurt..Too bad their daughter was one of them.
Regulus mind:I hope nothing happens to you,ma petite Etoile...