Author's Note

Ok so you might have questions on how Naruto's parents survived the kyubi attack, and heres the explanation:

So during the birth of the triplets, Obito shows up and does rip the kyubi out of Kushina. Minato fights Obito, and actually kills him, but he doesn't know where Obito left Kushina. To stop the kyubi's rampage, he seals half the kyubis chakra in Natsumi, and the other half in Kinato. (Note: I've read some stories where Naruto gets the "soul" of the kyubi, but I won't be doing that. Naruto doesn't get shit.) Biwoko (Hiruzen's wife) finds Kushina and since the kyubi was ripped out of her, she's dead, so Biwoko does what Chiyo did for Gaara, but for Kushina. (Dying to bring someone back to life.) So Kushina lives, and Minato finds her, and they all go home.

Also idk most of the jutsus in Naruto, so i'm gonna make up some of them. Also Naruto is a prodigy. No Uchiha massacre, and Sasuke is much more outgoing. Also Rin is alive, Orochimaru is good, and all of the sannin stay in the village. Danzo does not exist. Shisui still dies though. (Overuse of Mangekyou Sharingan). The Uchiha clan destroys Shisui's Mangekyou, as they think it's too dangerous if it falls in the wrong hands. Naruto doesn't care about being Hokage, although his siblings are both trying to become one, so they have a friendly rivalry. Also, no one is necessarily mean to Naruto, they just don't acknowledge him when compared to his siblings. There will be a couple of OCs.

ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!