Epilogue

Narrator's POV

After everything was over, everyone came to stand side by side all; savoring their victory as they looked at where the portal bridge used to be and while Neziha was still on Cheetor's back. "Thanks for the ride Mr. Cheetor" Neziha says as Cheetor lowered himself down for the human child to get off him and then the maximal gently bumps his metal nose on Neziha's forehead and nuzzles his helm against the child's small figure while his tail flicks behind him, happily "Your welcome, young Neziha" and then Neziha happily went over to Eva as the two embraced each other almost as if one of them let go, the other would disappear.

 Cheetor" Neziha says as Cheetor lowered himself down for the human child to get off him and then the maximal gently bumps his metal nose on Neziha's forehead and nuzzles his helm against the child's small figure while his tail flicks behind him, ...

"Unicron... Is he dead?" Arcee asked as she looked at where the control panel and tower was. "Trapped, but not dead" Airazor corrected as she landed on the ground softly. "Evil can never be vanquished completely. He could return" Primal said and this made Eva frown at that. Optimus takes a step forward without hesitation as he says "Let him come. United, we will destroy him once and for all" and this made Eva look at him and smiled before she gently puts Neziha down only for her to yelp when Elena came running towards her and gave her hug so tightly. "Woah! Careful, you're gonna squeeze the life out of me" Eva jokingly said and then Elena stops hugging her and smiled before saying "My bad. But I'm just glad that you're okay" and Eva smiled at her before saying "Yeah... I'm okay" and then she winced when the wound under her chin started to sting a bit. "Except I have a small wound under my chin, but other than that I'm good" Eva said before noticing Neziha giving her a look, making her sigh and bends down to let him patch her up.

"Done!" Neziha said proudly as Eva stood up after letting her son bandage her face up and then Eva felt something or someone standing behind her, making her look over and saw it was Airazor

"Done!" Neziha said proudly as Eva stood up after letting her son bandage her face up and then Eva felt something or someone standing behind her, making her look over and saw it was Airazor. "I, thank you Eva for saving my life" Airazor thanked her with a smile on her metal beak. "You're welcome" Eva said with a smile of her own as Primal stood beside Airazor and said to Eva with a smile "Thank you Eva, with your quick thinking, you saved Airazor from getting corrupted by Scourge".

"Yeah, you're welcome. Although I am still a bit concerned and confused on why Unicron wanted me as his sparkmate. Heck I don't even know what that means" Eva said as she picks up Neziha and looks at both Noah and Elena, not even noticing that the maximals and autobots both tensed up when she mentioned that. "Yeah, what does that mean?" Neziha asked innocently. Apparently, Noah and Elena seemed to guess it as they both smirked, making Eva look even more confused while the autobots and maximals were either looking away or looking at the ground while blushing. "Uh, why are you two smirking? Is there something you both know and I don't?" Eva asked the two in confusion while Neziha noticed the autobots and maximals' expression and he thought for a moment before his eyes widened in realization.