Chapter 10 The Preference of the Fourth Princess

Shen Muxin turned around and looked at Shen Qingtang, and asked thoughtfully, "I don't know if sister Qingtang can understand. After all, you haven't come to class for a long time." "

  If you don't understand, after class. I can teach you."

  The implication is that Shen Qingtang is too bad and not as good as her at all.

  You can also use this to gain a good impression in front of everyone.

  [Why does this damn green tea always come to jump in front of me? It's so annoying. ]

  "No need, I understand." Shen Qingtang's tone was indifferent.

  Shen Qingtang's reaction was too cold, and Shen Chengyu immediately stood up for Shen Muxin.

  "Shen Qingtang, I'm kind-hearted and thinking about you. What's your attitude?"

  Shen Qingtang rolled his eyes at him, "That's my attitude. I'll hold it in if I don't accept it."

  [For someone who often slanders me and bullies me, I will kill him in the future. My man, what good attitude can I have? 】

  Lu Jiuan was slightly startled. Will the third princess kill the fourth princess in the future?

  Shen Junlin's face darkened. Shen Muxin in front of him was so gentle and kind. How could she possibly kill Shen Qingtang?

  Shen Chengyu also didn't want to believe that Shen Qingtang was a habitual liar, and sister Xin'er would never be the kind of person she said she was!

  Shen Muxin turned back with an aggrieved look. In the eyes of everyone, this was clearly Shen Qingtang's lack of appreciation.

  Shen Muxin has outstanding abilities and talents. She is willing to take the time to teach Shen Qingtang. Shen Qingtang should be grateful. How can he pretend to be fat and refuse Shen Muxin's kindness like now.

  They all knew that Shen Qingtang couldn't understand, so why bother trying to show off.

  "You!" Shen Chengyu pointed at Shen Qingtang and said through gritted teeth, "Is this the way you talk to your brother and sister? You really don't understand the rules!" "

  You have bullied Xin'er so many times before, and Xin'er is willing to help regardless of the past grudges. You, that's her magnanimity. I didn't expect you to be so narrow-minded. You obviously don't understand, but you still pretend to understand. You are really lying."

  Du Yuan knew that Shen Chengyu was impulsive. I didn't have much hope for Shen Qingtang. She just didn't understand, so why bother quarreling.

  Shen Qingtang raised his eyebrows and looked at Shen Chengyu with disdain: "Brother? Sister? Are you worthy?"

  "I don't have a stupid brother like you."

  "I have low spiritual power, illiterate characters, no father and no mother. Can the fallen princess whom I love bully Shen Muxin, who is loved by thousands of people?"

  "Is there anything wrong with your mind?"

  [I find it unlucky to have such a partial and idiotic brother like you! 】

  Everyone was shocked. What the hell was the fourth princess saying? Is she too arrogant?

  "Shen Qingtang!!!" Shen Chengyu was about to explode with anger after being insulted by Shen Qingtang in public.

  Even Shen Junlin showed dissatisfaction with Shen Qingtang, she was too unruly.

  However, Shen Muxin clapped her hands in her heart. The more arrogant Shen Qingtang is, the more disgusted she will be aroused by everyone.

  Seeing that things were getting bigger and bigger, Du Yuan quickly stopped the farce.

  Even if Shen Qingtang couldn't understand in class, Du Yuan would not ask her questions to make her look bad.

  The two women sitting behind Shen Muxin are Xiao Hening, the daughter of the prime minister, and Xu Chuyin, the daughter of the Taiwei.

  Sitting behind Shen Chengyu was Han Zhibai, the son of the imperial censor.

  The prince and princess were quarreling, and the three of them sitting next to each other were under great psychological pressure.

  Although Shen Qingtang and Shen Chengyu stopped arguing, the atmosphere in the room was still frighteningly low. They only looked forward to the morning class ending early.

  During the lunch break, Shen Qingtang left the school with the kitten in his arms without looking back. Lu Jiu'an quickly put away their books and followed closely.

  [If it weren't for studying, I wouldn't be under the same roof with them! ]

  [Huh, I have to leave this annoying palace one day! 】   

  [However, the things taught by the teacher are quite useful. When I go out in the future, I can rely on this knowledge to live safely. ]

  [I'm so good, I can prosper wherever I go, and I don't have to suffer from such cowardice. ]

  Lu Jiu'an followed Shen Qingtang silently. It seemed that the fourth princess really didn't like this place.

  Lu Jiu'an began to think, if the fourth princess had to leave the palace in the future, should he stop her? What if the emperor ordered him to stop the fourth princess from leaving the palace?
  He felt that instead of letting the fourth princess be trapped in the palace, it would be better to let her out.
  Shen Qingtang walked back to the Lan Yue Palace in one breath. At this time, the Lan Yue Palace had a completely new look.

  Shen Qingtang counted the number of new palace maids and guards.

  [I am enjoying the highest level of treatment, right? 】

  The palace has been cleaned cleanly, and all kinds of decorations are available. The originally empty wardrobe is now filled with bright and high-end Chinese clothes.

  Without Shen Qingtang's instructions, the palace maids had already prepared sumptuous meals, which looked freshly cooked and still steaming.

  [Hey, is my partialist mother's conscience aware of this? ]

  [Don't think that this thing alone can make up for me. The trauma in your heart cannot be repaired by material things alone. ]

  [These things are not worth mentioning to the Queen Mother. ]

  Shen Qingtang put the little white cat on the table and sat on the main seat.

  "General Lu, do you think I keep what I say?"

  "Did I bring you here to eat delicious food?"

  Lu Jiu'an recalled what Shen Qingtang said last night, her ears turned red, "Thank you for your kindness, princess. I'm right next to you." Just stand."

  "What are you standing for? Sit down and eat together." Shen Qingtang stretched out his hand and pulled him over.

  When Shen Qingtang grabbed her wrist, Lu Jiu'an trembled slightly and sat unnaturally on the chair.

  "That's right. You are a powerful general after all. When my father ordered you to protect me, you are overqualified. I can't let you have a hard time eating, right?" "Didn't you say you want to teach me

  how to behave? I 'll take this as a reward for you."

  [Although I don't know what my father's real intention is in asking you to follow me, but for now, it seems that you are the best person to me in this palace. . ]

  "Just think of it as making friends." After

  hearing this, Lu Jiu'an immediately knelt on the ground: "The fourth princess has betrayed Wei Chen, how dare Wei Chen be friends with the fourth princess."

  Shen Qingtang:
  [What a stupid head! 】

  "I'm worthy of being a beggar, but I can't be your friend?"

  Lu Jiu'an was horrified: "The princess wants to atone for her sins, but I have no intention of doing so."

  Shen Qingtang said angrily: "Get up and have dinner with me, otherwise I will be angry Yes."

  Lu Jiu'an nodded: "Yes, princess."

  Lu Jiu'an sat on the chair and picked up the chopsticks calmly, but her heart was beating wildly. The fourth princess actually said that she wanted to be friends with him, and also said that he was right Her best person.

  Does this mean he is favored by the fourth princess?

  After finishing lunch, Shen Qingtang applied ointment to the kitten's wound and got it some food.

  The little white cat was well taken care of by Shen Qingtang and slept all day long.

  After Shen Qingtang brushed the cat's fur a few times, he was ready to continue reading and studying.

  [I have missed too much homework and I have to make up for it quickly. I am so weak now that I will not be able to run away when I encounter danger in the future. ]

  "General Lu, please teach me how to read."

  (End of this chapter)