Chapter 13 Delayed by Beauty.

Shen Tianming knew that he was in the wrong. He lowered his eyes and looked at the chessboard in front of him. He didn't know where to place the sunspot in his hand.

  "Father is usually very busy with official duties. And when did you come to see me? Why didn't I know?"

  Shen Tianming tried to remember, but he couldn't remember that Shen Qingtang had come to see him.

  "Of course you don't know. You run to your mother and Shen Muxin whenever you have free time. How can you remember that you have a daughter like me."

  Shen Qingtang played with a white chess piece, his eyes cold and distant.

  "In your heart, Shen Muxin is your biological daughter, and I am just a stranger who is related to you by blood."

  Shen Tianming:
  He could not refute Shen Qingtang's words, because what Shen Qingtang said was the truth.

  Before Shen Qingtang appeared, Shen Muxin was Shen Tianming's only daughter.

  He devoted most of his fatherly love to Shen Muxin. Even if he later learned that Shen Muxin was not his biological daughter, he didn't care. The family relationship between them was not maintained by blood.

  Shen Tianming really doesn't have much affection for Shen Qingtang. Shen Qingtang has already entered the palace anyway. As long as she can live a carefree life in the palace from now on, he will not control her too much.

  Shen Tianming did not go to Shen Qingtang, and Shen Qingtang gradually faded out of his sight. He occasionally saw Shen Qingtang because Shen Qingtang bullied Shen Muxin, so he went to stand up for Shen Muxin.

  It can be said that Shen Tianming has never taken Shen Qingtang seriously.

  It wasn't until Shen Qingtang refuted them yesterday and Shen Tianming heard Shen Qingtang's thoughts that it attracted his attention.

  But Shen Tianming didn't expect that Shen Qingtang was actually not living a good life, and he felt somewhat indebted.

  "Why, are you thinking of making up for me now? Are you concerned about me?"

  "Father, don't you think it's too late?"

  Shen Qingtang did not hide the sarcasm in his eyes.

  Shen Tianming felt guilty when she saw him, so he randomly found a place to put down the black piece in his hand.

  "My father didn't take good care of you. I will pay more attention to you in the future."

  "Do you mean to care about me by sending someone to monitor me at all times?" Shen Qingtang then played a white stone.

  "If that's the case, then I don't need it."

  Shen Tianming:
  No matter how dissatisfied Shen Qingtang is, he will not remove Lu Jiu'an.

  The investigation into Shen Muxin's poisoning has been clear, and it was indeed her own poison.

  Shen Tianming looked at Shen Qingtang with faint eyes.

  A person who has the ability to predict the future must have it firmly in his hands.

  He could not accept the fact that the country would be destroyed in two years.

  "Qingtang, you are overthinking. Why would my father send someone to monitor you? I specially sent General Lu to protect you." [

  Huh, only a ghost can believe that. ]

  [Are you playing tricks on me? ]

  "Father, have you caught the person who poisoned Shen Muxin? If he has, you won't need General Lu to protect me." [

  Remove Lu Jiu'an and restore the previous patrol mode, so that I can be better Run away. 】

  Shen Qingtang has never recognized Shen Muxin as her sister, and Shen Tianming will not force her now.

  "This matter has not been investigated clearly. The murderer was well hidden. General Lu still needs to stay by your side to protect you."

  Shen Tianming placed the black piece next to the white piece Shen Qingtang had just played.

  "You are my daughter, and I should protect you."

  Shen Qingtang looked at the unsightly black seed, and placed the white seed in his hand on another empty spot.   

  Shen Tianming knew that she was playing chess randomly. This move made it clear that she wanted to stay away from him, and that Qingtang disliked him.

  [Haven't you investigated clearly? I think you want to protect Shen Muxin. 】

  "Shen Muxin is also your daughter. Since you love her so much, you should send General Lu to protect her." "

  I am a beggar with tenacious vitality. Don't worry, I won't die. I don't need you to protect me."

  She sneered in her heart: [Fengyin Kingdom was destroyed in your hands, but you still protected me. If it weren't for you, how could I be killed by Shen Muxin? ]

  [I just ask you to stay away from me, you bunch of plague gods. 】

  Shen Tianming's pupils shrank, how could Xin'er do such a thing?

  Qingtang also said that the destruction of the country was also related to Xin'er.

  Shen Tianming really couldn't relate these things to the well-behaved and sensible Shen Muxin.

  He began to change the topic, "Qingtang, I heard that you went to the school today. How do you feel? Do you understand? Do you want me to hire a teacher to teach you alone?" "No, please

  give me more books. I'm fine." Shen Qingtang refused without even thinking.

  "Okay." Shen Tianming nodded.

  He knew that Lu Jiu'an was now tutoring Shen Qingtang in his studies.

  As long as Shen Qingtang is willing to learn, she can do whatever she wants.

  The two continued to chat without saying a word. Shen Qingtang was really impatient. She didn't want to stay with Shen Tianming.

  "Father, I'm hungry. I'm going back to eat."

  "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat with Father?"

  "No, Father, I still have homework to review, so I'll go back first."

  Shen Qingtang shook his head, dropped the chess pieces, and ran out of the room impatiently, fearing that he would be left behind if he ran too slowly.

  Shen Tianming stared at the position where Shen Qingtang had been sitting just now. He waved his hand, and a golden formation appeared on it.

  A heart that had been hanging for a long time finally let go, and his daughter was not taken away.

  He didn't even know that Qingtang had changed so much. It was because he ignored Qingtang too much.

  Shen Qingtang came out of Jinluan Palace and returned directly to Lanyue Palace.

  She ignored Lu Jiu'an all the way.

  Lu Jiu'an's mind is sharp, and he can feel that Shen Qingtang is in a bad mood now.

  Did the emperor reprimand the fourth princess again?
  Is it because of the quarrel in class this morning?

  After dinner, Shen Qingtang held the kitten and read in the study.

  Lu Jiu'an just stood quietly next to him. I wonder if it was his imagination. Why didn't the fourth princess like to talk to him anymore?

  After hesitating for a long time, Lu Jiu'an still couldn't help but said: "Fourth Princess, do you need Wei Chen to help you?"

  When Lu Jiu'an was standing outside the Jinluan Palace before, he was thinking about tutoring Shen Qingtang in his studies. He was also thinking about Shen Qingtang's complaints about his teaching. The slow thing.

  But now the fourth princess doesn't seem to need him anymore. Did he do something wrong?
  Shen Qingtang glanced at him indifferently and said coldly: "You are my father's bodyguard, not mine. I don't dare to bother General Lu with his work."

  After that, she continued to lower her head and read, as if she did not intend to talk to Lu Jiu'an.

  [It's all my fault for taking it lightly and being delayed by beauty. How could a person who can sit in the position of commander of the Imperial Guard be an innocent and harmless little puppy? ]

  [He is clearly a cunning big bad wolf. 】

  (End of this chapter)