Chapter 15 The Queen loses her composure.

The assassin has been hiding in the water for a long time. His body is injured. The water is so cold that he will definitely die if he stays any longer.

  He swam cautiously in the water, gradually approaching Shen Qingtang's location.

  The assassin had seen Shen Qingtang's appearance before when he was walking around the palace. He recognized that this was the emperor's biological daughter.

  As long as he catches the princess, he has a chance to escape from the palace!

  Shen Qingtang stood on the shore, afraid of exposing her flaws. She kept turning her head and looking behind her, trying not to let her eyes fall into the water.

  Her ears moved slightly, listening carefully to the subtle sound of water flowing.

  Hey hey, the assassin is coming!

  The assassin was more effective than the tortoise in the wishing well. He found the right moment to break out of the water and grabbed Shen Qingtang's arm.

  Shen Qingtang felt a chill on her neck, and a sharp spiritual sword was placed on her neck.

  "If you don't want to die, don't move. Follow me."

  The assassin's warning sounded in his ears, and Shen Qingtang trembled unconsciously.

  "Ah!"

  She showed off her acting skills like a movie queen, blinked twice, and tears instantly burst into her eyes.

  She begged weakly: "Uuuuuu, I don't want to die."

  "You, you, you, you are not the assassin that my father wants to catch, are you?"

  "Uuuuuu, please don't, don't kill me. As long as, just If you let me go, I will beg my father to let you out of the palace."

  "Shut up, don't argue!"

  The assassin used a little force on his hand, and the blade of the sword cut through Shen Qingtang's snow-white skin, oozing out traces of blood.

  He knew that Shen Qingtang was just an unpopular little princess, and it was impossible for the emperor to listen to her.

  Shen Qingtang closed her mouth tightly, and two lines of clear tears ran down her cheeks. She looked so pitiful and pitiful.

  Assassin, I have already done this, you must leave the palace for me today!

  The assassin hijacked Shen Qingtang and walked away.

  With Shen Qingtang as a hostage, the guards surrounded them with swords and stepped back step by step, no one dared to step forward.

  "Go and report this to the Emperor and General Lu."

  A guard hurried out.

  Hearing the news that Shen Qingtang was held hostage by an assassin, Lu Jiu Anxin suddenly missed a beat. Nothing should happen to the fourth princess!
  Lu Jiu'an gathered her spiritual power and ran out, her eyes full of remorse and worry.

  At this time, the assassin had brought Shen Qingtang to the palace gate.

  The guards surrounded the two of them, and the palace door was closed tightly. The guards guarding the door did not dare to open the palace door at will.

  "Bold assassin, don't let go of the fourth princess!"

  Hearing Lu Jiu'an's voice, the guards took the initiative to make way for him.

  There was anger hidden in his bottomless black eyes, which was as oppressive as the abyss and made people breathless.

  The assassin's body trembled slightly when he was stared at by Lu Jiuan's murderous eyes. He swallowed. This was the famous and invincible commander of the Imperial Guard.

  "Don't come here! If you take one more step forward, I will kill her!"

  Lu Jiu'an paused and stopped in place.

  Lu Jiu'an's face was extremely solemn. He looked at the spirit sword that was constantly embedded in Shen Qingtang's skin. His breath was stagnant and he immediately stopped him: "Okay, I won't go over, so don't touch her!"

  Shen Qingtang held it tightly and hid it in his sleeves. dagger, if this assassin really dared to take action, she would definitely kill him.

  The next moment, Shen Tianming, Mu Wan, Shen Junlin, Shen Chengyu and Shen Muxin all rushed over.

  Seeing her daughter being taken as a hostage, Mu Wan's eyes were moist and her hands were trembling.

  "Let her go!"   

  She pretended to be calm and asked the assassin: "What must I do before you are willing to let my daughter go?"

  This was what the assassin was waiting for. He pinched Shen Qingtang's slender arm and dragged it back.

  "Open the palace door and let me out, or I will kill her."

  Shen Chengyu clenched his fists and took a step forward: "Wishful thinking! Do you really think that Fengyin Country is a place where you can come and leave whenever you want?"

  "Today You never want to leave the palace alive."

  "Really?" The assassin smiled sinisterly, "You would rather watch her die with your own eyes than let me go?" "

  Well, I will die with her today. I am a little It's not a loss for a young assassin to drag Princess Fengyin to death together!"

  "How dare you!" Shen Chengyu pulled out his sword and pointed at the assassin, "Let go of my sister."

  Although Shen Chengyu didn't like Shen Qingtang, there was one thing he couldn't He doesn't admit that Shen Qingtang is his biological sister.

  As an elder brother, how could he watch his own sister being killed?
  Shen Junlin thought the same way. No matter how stubborn Shen Qingtang was, he would never die without saving her.

  Shen Qingtang cannot die, and the assassin cannot leave alive.

  "If you dare to threaten this emperor, you are seeking death." There was no unnecessary expression on Shen Tianming's face, and his voice was steady, but it showed his imperial majesty.

  "Yes, I'm just threatening you. If you don't want her to die, just let me out."

  The assassin pulled Shen Qingtang closer to the palace entrance, and the guards stepped aside one after another.

  Shen Muxin stood behind Shen Tianming and others watching the show. At this moment, a bold idea came to her mind.

  She hoped that Shen Qingtang could die under the assassin's sword. As long as Shen Qingtang died, she would be the only princess of Fengyin Kingdom.

  Shen Muxin was always paying attention to the situation and began to look forward to it.

  Lu Jiu'an wanted to immediately ask the assassin to let him out of the palace. As long as he didn't hurt the fourth princess, he would agree to anything.

  But he couldn't do that. Only the emperor was qualified to make the decision.

  Lu Jiu'an stared at Shen Qingtang closely. He really wanted to know what the fourth princess was thinking, but they were too far away to hear Shen Qingtang's thoughts.

  Shen Qingtang said nothing and just let the assassin pull her.

  She was thinking about getting out quickly, but on the outside she was crying so hard that it made people feel distressed.

  Mu Wan held Shen Tianming's arm tightly, her heart in her throat.

  Shen Qingtang usually lived well in the palace, but Mu Wan didn't take her seriously.

  Now that she found out that Shen Qingtang was very likely to leave her, Mu Wan was extremely nervous. Her heart felt like it was pierced by a sharp knife, and she was so painful that she couldn't breathe.

  At this moment, Mu Wan truly understood that Shen Qingtang was her daughter, the daughter she had painfully given birth to during her ten-month pregnancy!

  What has she done before?
  Now when Qingtang encounters danger, he would rather bear it alone than ask her for help.

  In Qingtang's heart, she must be very useless.

  Qingtang, the Queen Mother is wrong. The Queen Mother knows that she is wrong. Don't leave the Queen Mother.

  Mu Wan shed tears of regret and said loudly to the assassin: "Okay, I'll let you out, but don't hurt Tang'er." At

  this moment, Mu Wan was no longer a superior queen, but an ordinary person who cared about her daughter's safety. mother.

  The emperor did not speak, and the guards did not dare to let him go, but the queen had spoken, and they did not dare to disobey.

  What should I do?

  Mu Wan shook Shen Tianming's arm and said eagerly: "Your Majesty, let him out quickly. Do you want to watch Tang'er die?"

  Her heart skipped a beat, "If anything happens to Tang'er today, I will I'm not alive anymore."

  This was the first time Mu Wan lost her composure in front of everyone. For the sake of her daughter's safety, she didn't care about anything.

   We have entered the PK round. I hope you can read the latest chapters. Only by reading good data can you advance to the next round of PK. Please vote, comment and collect. I wish you all the best, thank you!
    (End of chapter)