part 6- pajamas

I came back from the party with Brooke. She's always so kind to take me home because she knows my mother won't let me drive home alone at night. I have a beautiful car though, thanks to my parents.
Anyway, since I arrive home and I enter the door I see my mother on the couch wide asleep.
When she hears the door being closed she looks at me and tells me "oh you're home. I've been waiting for you. Trust me, I'm not angry with you for your reaction this morning. It's totally understandable, but it hurts hearing you shouting at me that way".
"Mom...I am really sorry but didn't you tell me before? Uhm... Nate told me he's coming
tomorrow morning to take me and all my things home with him. Am I going to live at Park's? I mean, they're a great family but it's a big change mom I'm afraid..." my voice breaks in my throat.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry come here" she tells me in a lovely way. "Well, you can seduce Nate... he's not that bad though. Am I wrong?"
"Mom! This was a strange night and I don't wanna think about Nate and Lucas neither.
Nowww why don't you help me packing my things.?" I say, slowly getting up from the sofa, smiling as I take my mother's hands to pull her into my room. I start recounting her my long party while we pack all my world in my pink and shiny room. I'm gonna miss this house a lot. Oh gosh I love chatting and gossiping with my mother, she always has a big smile on her face like it reminds her of her teen years. She was the captain of cheerleaders too.
However, before I said "the Park's family" because Nate's mother is Brittany (Gomez Park).
She took her last name from Ji Woo Park, her husband since 2018. They're both very sweet and kind and she's a gorgeous woman. After her divorce with Micheal Scott which is Nate's and Hardin's dad she was really lost and depressed because she found out her husband was cheating on her on another woman and had a son with
her. Micheal was never a good father for both of them and isn't even now. He always talks about basketball and how they have to win every single match. Nate is 21 years old and Hardin is 20. They're both in college but we frequent the Country Club so we know each other very well since we were born.
As if that wasn't enough my mother and brittany have been best friends since they were little and this means lots of outings with her and her family.
I'm so tired, I take a shower and I go to bed after packing my life in those boxes.
It's already morning, and I hear the doorbell ring.
My dad opens the door to Nate and I pretend to be asleep. He knocks on my door and then enters.
"I know you aren't asleep can you help me telling me what I have to do with all these boxes?"
I roll around in the blankets and shout at him
"GO OUT! I game my pajamas on and I'm not ready! What's wrong with you!" I stand up and stay next to my bed.
"I'm trying to help you okay? Princess keep calm you don't have to act like you're so strong and powerful just put some clothes on and come with me".
"Oh no no you misunderstood everything, you can't come here and pretend I'm yours just because yesterday night I got carried away by the situation! Go out and wait till I'm done! Oh my gosh I can't believe this is going this way!!". I start being loud. I start to get excited and gesticulate too. Who does he think he is, coming into my room like that and giving me orders about my things? Just because he's helping me he can't expect me to play his game. I can't stand it anymore and I also have to live with it.
Nate sits on my bed and looks at his knuckles.
"Nate! Answer back please! I'm fed up of you and your plays!" he stands up and comes towards me.
I gently take steps back until my back hits the wall, resulting to him caging me in his arms.
"Are you done?" he says as he pulls my chin up.
I just stare at him, no words coming out of my mouth.
"We will talk with each other calmly, yeah?" he says as he kisses my lips. I don't move. I actually can't. He is so beautiful. His facial features are so beautiful. His jaw so protruding, his pervasive eyes. After a moment I realize and I pull away, straightening my pajamas and I say to him "Uhm I'll get dressed and help you unload everything.
And... sorry for all".