[18] Uncontainable Happiness

A pot of clear stew could never satisfy the abyss-like stomach of the King's stomach.

Alvin, attempting to corrode Artoria with sugar-coated bullets, opened up his food supply. Various carefully collected wild ingredients emerged from the shadows, appearing like a miraculous bounty. The girl's eyes sparkled at the sight.

"I can afford to treat you to a meal, these ingredients are all gathered from the forest, so no need to worry about the cost."

"I... how can this be a kind gesture..."

Half an hour later.

"Burp~"

The golden-haired girl, after enjoying the meal and berries, finally lay back on the haystack, contentedly letting out a satisfied burp.

"Ah... I've never been this satisfied in my whole life. Even if I were to die now, I'd have no regrets."

"Is that so..."

Alvin looked at the depleted inventory in his storage shadow, which was enough to feed three adult men for half a month.

Well, the truth behind the fall of Britain has been found.

"What an enviable appetite you have."

Indeed, being able to eat is a blessing.

However... looking at Artoria's figure, which was as lean as a man's, where did all these fats go?

A mystery of Britain that remains unsolved.

But as the saying goes, without a flat chest, how can one support the world below?

Perhaps it's because she harbors a vision of world peace...

Sitting by the girl's side, Alvin lightly wiped the notches on the sword.

While broken wooden swords were scattered everywhere, the one he picked up had been used from start to finish, without a visible crack.

Mastering enhancement magecraft could turn anything into a weapon. Alvin's shadow attribute could add characteristics like 'concealment,' 'silence,' and 'visual distortion' to it. Although it didn't match the unmatched sharpness of a Noble Phantasm, it could be considered a masterful weapon.

Altogether, Artoria fell into a disadvantage in this aspect... during the collision of the sword bodies, Alvin's magical power eroded hers, leading to a deterioration of the sword when the battle was prolonged.

"I believe you've noticed it yourself. The gap between us is not as exaggerated as it seems. Although my swordsmanship is more advanced than yours, the reason you lose is that you are too conservative, Artorius, you always focus on defense and rarely use aggressive moves."

The girl tilted her head.

"But you're not my enemy, Alvin. If you accidentally get hurt, I'll be troubled in dealing with it."

"What about you getting hurt?" Alvin questioned, "It's okay if others get hurt, but it doesn't matter if you get hurt yourself?"

"I can recover. Let me tell you a secret: I'm naturally resilient to beatings~"

Wiping the bloodstains off her face with rough burlap, her words were carefree yet filled with joy, as if she had no regrets about being defeated.

Alvin fell silent for a moment.

It's this kind of personality, not considering oneself, that leads to your tragedy...

"Being so happy after being beaten, do you have any peculiar hobbies?"