PROLOGUE

• • • • • 

"Madam, your car is ready."

I looked at my assistant when he spoke. I stood up and followed him where my car was parked. They gave me the key when I arrived and I told them to cancel my entire appointment for the rest of the day because I had an important party to go to. Looks like Mommy BJ is going to scold me again later, but it's okay.

"Sissy! Are you on the way?" my friend asked when I called her while driving.

"Yes. Wala na ba kayong ipapadaan?"

"No, wala na. ikaw nalang hinihintay, faster na!" Narinig ko siyang tumawa at mukhang excited pa.

The guard didn't bother to check my car when he saw me approaching. As I made my way to the pavilion, I passed by mostly large and modern houses, clearly indicating the affluence of this village. When I stepped out of the car, I was immediately embraced in hugs by friends I hadn't seen in over two months due to my hectic schedule.

"I miss you! Sana ay may pasalubong." nakangiting saad ni Elisha.

I smiled. "I was there for business and concert, my assistant and Butler Ram dragged me back to the plane as soon as the board meeting ended,"

Umirap si Kianna, "Shocks talaga si Butler Ram. Ang kj niya kahit when!"

They dragged me inside and was greeted by some people. Friends of friends and some friends. Ang iba naman ay anak ng mga kaibigan ng parents ko.

This party was made for Yuliancia. She is leaving today because she needs to go home to Germany to take care of her grandmother. Dito siya lumaki kaya naman alam kong mahirap para sakanya ang umalis, siguradong mahihirapan siyang makihalubilo doon.

Nang makita ko si Yuliancia ay nag-usap kami at nagkamustahan. Ilang sandali ay tinawag siya ng Dad niya, that's why I approached the buffet dessert table. I really like sweets, lalo na 'yung strawberry tanghulu.

"My dear, Yuliancia, I know hindi maganda ang unang pagkakilala natin. But believe me or not, I was thankful na ikaw ang unang nakakita sa akin sa sitwasyon na 'yun. I wish you a happy life in Germany and..."

The party started by giving a message to Yuliancia. I didn't even know there was something like this sa isang despedida, I thought it was just a simple party but they made it look like she's making her debut. But still, it's a farewell party and it's valid to have something like this. Pinapanood ko lang sila na maiyak sa speech nila. I was smiling the whole time.

They look so adorable and funny at the same time.

She's loved by everyone around her because of her kind nature. She's good with people and really approachable. I owe her a lot when I was at my worst, she was there and I love her.

When most of the parents left, the others started drinking and partying, and hell yeah this is the real party. I just shook my head when Pia, one of mommy's friend's children, invited me for a drink.