Sixteen

Mako

A small groan wakes me up.

My hand reaches out automatically for Raine, making sure she's still in bed with me. Her warm body meets my hand, pressing into me and she groans again. I sit up, looking at her closely in the dim light from the fire.

Her eyes were still closed and her brow was furrowed like she was having a bad dream. I reach to wake her up, but she moves towards me and I'm enveloped in the sweet scent of arousal.

Realization sweeps over me; she's not having a bad dream but a wet one.

She makes another noise, this one more like a soft moan and her lips move, forming a single word. "Mako," she moans.

My heart speeds up as she says my name, a smile forming on my face. My little mate was dreaming about me pleasing her.

"Mako," she says again and my eyes go to hers and find her eyes open and watching me. Her breath is ragged as she whispers, "Mako, please." I look at her confused, unsure of what she was asking. "Touch me," she all but begs. Her hand finds mine and brings it slowly between her legs, slipping under the large shirt she sleeps in.

We both moan as my fingers find her wetness. Her legs open more for me as she presses me against her harder. For the first time in my life I'm thankful for my mother making me cut and smooth my nails.

Raine's fingers guid mine, showing me where and how to touch her until she's moaning loudly beside me, her hips moving to match my fingers until she cries out loudly and her movements stop.

She lays there panting and I move my wet fingers to my mouth, licking the sweetness from them. Raine looks over at me as I clean my fingers, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I ask her, wishing I had more of her sweetness to eat.

"For assuming that you'd want to.. do that," she says softly.

I grin at her, "I would finger fuck you all day every day if you wanted me to. I would lick the sweetness from your folds and caress your body with my lips if you asked."

I watch her face go red as she says slowly, "you could if you wanted to."

"Are you sure?" I ask her, excitement building in my stomach. At her nod, I slip between her legs slowly, giving her plenty of time to change her mind. "Tell me to stop if you want me to. I have never done this before so tell me if I do it wrong," I tell her.

Slowly, I lift her sleep shirt and gaze down at her exposed center. Soft pink folds, glistening with wetness and a tuft of dark curly hair greet me. My hands slide across her legs, feeling the softness of her skin before I gently caress her folds, my fingers sliding between them.

I'd explored my own body but never another woman's, especially not a humans, and I was pleased to see that we weren't so different. The only big one being that I didn't have the hair that my little mate has. My fingers slide up to it, feeling the silkiness of it, watching how it glistens in the low light from her wetness.

"I can cut it off," Raine says softly. "Khol always made me."

I growl at the mention of him and move to kiss her, my lips pressing into hers for a long moment. "Do not think of that man," I tell her when I finally move away. "You will keep this hair, I like it."

Moving back down, I lay on my stomach and slowly inch forward until her wetness is right in front of me and I stick out my tongue, giving her a long lick. Her sweetness floods my mouth and I dive headfirst into her, pulling as much of her into my mouth as I could.

My chest vibrates so much I know my entire body is slightly shaking, but I don't care. All I care about it drinking as much of Raine as I could.

My tongue parts her folds while my hands rest on her thighs. I remember from earlier that there's a specific part where Raine likes to be touched, and I find it with my tongue, swirling around the small bud. Raine cries out and presses into me, her hands tangling in my hair.

I give all of my attention to this area, sucking and licking it, enjoying the feeling of Raine's hands pulling my hair and the sounds of her moans. "Mako," she gasps. "I- I'm-."

A new wave of sweetness floods my mouth as Raine stops moving and I greedily lap it up, slipping my tongue into her opening and eating it out of her. She moans at the new sensation, my tongue dipping in and out of her slowly until she orders, "faster." I do as she commands, working my tongue quickly. Her hips move in time with my tongue until she says, "I need.. your fingers."

Moving from her core I ask, "like before?"

She shakes her head, "in me."

I frown slightly, "will that hurt you?"

She smiles slightly, "no it won't hurt me. I can show you, if you want?"

I nod quickly, "yes."

Raine takes my hand like she did before and slowly moves one of my fingers into her. She moans slightly at the feeling before saying, "now do what you were doing with your tongue."

I do as I'm told and start working my finger in and out of her, slowly at first, and then picking up speed when she moans loudly.

She watches me at first, but then her eyes close and her head falls back, hands clutching the furs. I watch her, completely enchanted, before getting an idea.

It takes only a moment before my lips are back on her, teasing her small bud while my finger continues to work. Her reaction is everything that I wanted it to be. Her hips move to meet me and it takes only a few seconds more before she's clenching around my finger in a way that amazes me.

I feel her release before I hear small cry, her body releasing my finger as she stops her movements and lays breathing heavily. She did not cry out as loudly with this release and I wonder if maybe I did it wrong.

I start to lick her again, but her voice stops me, "no Mako. I can't go again."

I frown slightly, "did I do it wrong?"

She looks at me bewildered, "Mako, trust me when I say, you did everything right. Now get up here and hold me."

I immediately move beside her and pull her onto my chest, kissing her head as she snuggles into me. "Can we do it again tomorrow?" I ask her.

She chuckles softly, "yes, we can."

I smile to myself, already impatient for the morning to come. As we fall asleep, I can't help but to dream of her and all the ways I want to please her.