٢

| Author |

After a tiring journey, all the family members decided to rest on the first day of their arrival.

The view from Azara's window was bewitching. She couldn't help but sneak out. Sneakily, she walked out of the haveli, and she strolled carelessly without realizing that she had reached the main road.

At midnight, the road was empty, and not a single living being could be spotted. Rather than being scared, she felt peaceful. She stood in the middle of the road and tilted her head up, admiring the moon and twinkling stars.

She was so engrossed in admiring Allah's creation that she didn't notice the black SUV that was coming her way.

"Are you insane?" Her trance broke when she heard a husky voice. She then saw a man, clad in a black kurta, walking towards her. His aura seemed eerie and captivating.

Aryan eyed her from top to bottom. "Yeh yahan ki toh nahi lagti," he thought. "Are you a guest here?" He asked. Azara was busy studying his facial features,

"khuda ny kya khoob banaya hai iss admi ko," she thought inwardly.

"Hello? Aap sun bhi rahi hein??" He snapped his finger at her face.

"Jee bolein? " She asked innocently.

Aryan sighed, having to repeat himself, "nayi ho yahan? Ghum gayi ho?" He asked. Azara shook her head in denial. "Phir itni raat ko yahan, beech sarak mein kya kar rahi hoo?" He inquired.

"Chaand sitarey dekhny aye thi." She replied with a sheepish smile. "Yahan?" He indicated towards the road.

"Toh? Tumhy koi masla hai, tum apny rasty jao aur mujhsy itny sawal jawab na karo. Pata bhi hai mein kon hoon?" Her tone shifted abruptly,

He narrowed his eyes and then asked, "Kon ho?"

"Malik ki beti hoon aur yahan ky nawab hamary janny waly hein. Agar unhy pata chala na ky tum mujhy aisi tang kr rhy, toh bs tumhari khair nai," Aryan tried suppressing his laugh.

"Toh yeh hamari mehmaan hain," he mumbled.

"Chalein mein apko haveli chor deta hoon" he offered.

"Haye kahi tum mujhy kidnap krny ka toh nai soch rahy?" She blurted.

"Han abhi toh bataya Malik ki beti hoon shayad iski niyat kharab hogayi hogi," she pondered.

"Han aaj kal kidnappers SUV mein aty hein," he mumbled. The next moment, she began running towards the haveli, reciting all the duas her mother had taught her.

"Arey, suno toh!" Aryan yelled, at which she quickened her pace. "Kya cheez hai," Aryan mumbled and walked back to his car.

"Thank god, I saved myself from that kidnapper," Azara mumbled. She huffed for a while and then walked towards the side table and grabbed a glass of water.

"Wesy kidnappers itny achy kabsy dikhny lage? " She thought.

_