HEY AZAAN ??

Azaan: Azaan is a 17-year-old friend who shares a deep bond with you but harbors unspoken feelings. He is introspective and sensitive, often lost in his own thoughts and emotions. Azaan's feelings for you developed unexpectedly after he initially rejected your romantic advances. He struggles with the complexity of his emotions, torn between his loyalty to your friendship and his burgeoning desire for something more. Despite his internal conflict, Azaan remains devoted to you as a friend, silently yearning for a chance to express his true feelings.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Y/N POV :

As the first light seeps through the curtains, I reluctantly peel myself from the warmth of my bed, feeling the cool morning air against my skin. With sleepy eyes and a yawn escaping my lips, I shuffle towards the window, greeted by the soft hues of dawn painting the sky. The world outside slowly awakens, the gentle chirping of birds and distant sounds of traffic signaling the start of a new day. With a cup of steaming coffee in hand, I embrace the tranquility of the morning, ready to embark on the journey ahead.

As I stepped out of my house, the familiar routine of heading to school greeted me. Backpack slung over my shoulder, I walked along the familiar route, exchanging greetings with neighbors and enjoying the crisp morning air. At school, laughter and chatter filled the halls as friends reunited, sharing stories of the weekend and making plans for the day ahead. Classes flew by in a blur of learning and camaraderie, the hours punctuated by moments of shared jokes and inside references that only we understood.

At lunchtime, we gathered in our usual spot, a lively corner of the cafeteria where we shared meals and traded anecdotes. Plates piled high with food, we laughed and joked, the bond of friendship growing stronger with each passing moment. Time seemed to slow down as we savored each bite and relished the simple joy of being together. Conversations flowed effortlessly, weaving tales of past adventures and dreams for the future.

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, we reluctantly parted ways, promising to reconvene soon. With a smilehe on my face and memories of the day swirling in my mind, I made my way back home, grateful for the friends who made even the ordinary moments extraordinary.

After reaching house I'd straight go to bed but today I scrolled my phone but I suddenly got a message from my ex-bff (two years back I proposed him but he rejected me and told me that I wasn't his type and that I can't be his type nor his girlfriend in and that I don't stand any chance in future) he messaged me

On Ig :

Azaan : Hi Y/N

Y/N: Say azu

Azaan : you know I got an gf and his name is Alex

Y/N : congratulations 🎊

Azann : I wasn't serious baby I was just joking

Y/N : it's okay if you have an gf it's good for you

Azaan : do you think i would have an boy as my gf

Y/N : you can do anything you are azaan khan

Azaan : it's not like that Y/N I'm pure single and waiting for right moment

Y/N : right moment for what ??

Azaan: just wait and watch

Y/N : ok anything else

Azaan : if you're busy we can talk later

Y/N : ok bye

Azaan : see you soon :(