Chapter 8

It was once morning again, both men laid naked, briefly covered by Lucifers duvet. Lucifer was first to awake, rubbing his eyes and taking a glance at the familiar surrounding, just like every normal morning. With a yawn he felt pressure on his stomach, looking down at the arm wrapped around him from behind.

Lucifer turned back, faced with the sleeping radio demon who was holding Lucifer tightly. Alastors head rested on Lucifers back, their legs tangled with eachothers. He smiled softly, seeing him in such a vulnerable state was rare. As Lucifer tried to move Alastors arm from around his waist, he heard a groan from behind him, perhaps he has awoken the radio demon.

He turned to see his state, and it does seem that Alastor had awoken, running his eyes as he sat up, then looking down at Lucifer. Alastor seemed to be quite shocked at being greated by Lucifers face in the morning once again, he then focused his eyes on the kings room, luxurious decorationa but it was hard not to stare at the amount of rubber ducks here and there.

"Morning~" Lucifer smirked, the duvet just about covering his lower half. Alastor groaned in response, signing. "Goodmorning, Luci." Alastor looked over at Lucifer as the king got out of bed, stretching with his bare back facing Alastor, who looked mesmerised.

Alastor scratched his head, his ears only now peeking up as Lucifer picked up some boxers from the ground, stepping into them. Alastor got a brief view of Lucifers full body before he began clothing himself, his face turning red as he sat up in the king's bed, watching him pull together some clothes to wear.

"Gonna get up any time soon, Bambi?" Lucifer smirked, fixing up the buttons on his jacket. "You're noone to boss me around." Alastor spoke in his radio static voice, stepping out of bed, picking his clothes up from the floor. Lucifer found his cane and looked over at Alastors bare body dusting off his clothes. "Are you going to just watch me?" Alastor spoke, not even moving his attention from his boxers which he was now putting on.

"Well since you watched me, I just thought it was fair." Lucifer grinned, leaning against his cane. Alastor finished putting his clothes on, although it bothered him to wear the same pair of trousers and shirt as the day before, even though he wears the same jacket on the daily.

"So, Alastor." Lucifer began, stepping closer as he stared up at the radio demon, his voice getting a bit quieter. "About last night.." Lucifer began, but Alastor cut in. "I understand you may be confused, but you must admit it would be rather odd for all of hell to find out that the king and the radio demon are 'hooking up'." Alastor spoke, looking back down at Lucifer.

"Well it doesn't just have to be hooking up." Lucifer kept his eyes up at Alastor who looked confused. "I genuinely like you, Alastor." Lucifer whispered, getting slightly nervous when Alastor took that step closer, their chests almost touching. "Let's see how this plays out."

Alastor brushed some hair from Lucifers face, gripping his throat as he lent down to softly kiss him. Lucifer lent up to return the kiss, a lively grin on his face as Alastor pulled back, gazing down at the king. "How about I treat you to breakfast?" Alastor suggested, reaching for his microphone staff.

"You mean like.. a date?" Lucifers face lit up as Alastor nodded, making his way to the door. "How about that fancy restaurant down the street, they do fantastic breakfasts." Alastor added enthusiastically, holding the door open for Lucifer. "That sounds great!"

They both left the hotel, a people raised their eyebrows at the face that Alastor and Lucifer were heading out together but Charlie didn't seem to notice anything strange. They both stepped into the restaurant, finding their given seats.

Lucifer sat opposite Alastor, who seemed rather calm despite the fact that he was on a date with someone he swore he hated. Lucifer looked down at the menu as Alastor rested his head in his hands, looking over at Lucifer, who soon met his eyes. "Do you want to take a look?" Lucifer smiled and offered the menu.

"Ah, no thank you, I know what I'm ordering." Alastor sat up straight as the waiter came around with a pad and a pen, asking their orders. They both ordered a full English breakfast, their food coming fast.

They chatted over breakfast, actually getting along for once. They mostly joked about the hotel and then discussed what would happen between them. They both agreed on keeping things the way they were, trying to keep it a secret as long as they can.

They walked back to the hotel, stepping in giggling and chucking. Everyone turned their attention to Alastor and Lucifer who's seemed to be getting along. Angel dust who was slouching on the sofa, scrolling through his phone looked up, smirking slightly as he whispered towards Vaggie who sat next to him. "See, I told you they were hooking up."

Vaggie rolled her eyes, looking over at Charlie who didn't seem to suspect a thing, approaching Lucifer and Alastor. "Hey, dad! It's so good to see you getting along with eachother finally!" Charlie smirked, looking between Alastor and Lucifer. "Heh, yeah I guess so." Lucifer chuckled, taking a seat at the opposite end of the sofa to Angel dust, who slowly slid over to sit beside Lucifer.

"So~ what's going on then?~" Angel asked, grinning down at Lucifer. "What do you mean? Between me and Alastor? Oh we're just.. catching up." Lucifer smiled awkwardly as Angel dust lent in closer. "Just a catch up, eh?" Angel whispered before leaning back on the couch. "So how is he in bed?" He spoke quietly, glancing over at Alastor who stood facing the two.

"I have no idea what you're on about~" Alastor hummed before turning to leave, Angel dust now looking back at Lucifer, who stood up. "It was nice talking, Angel but I er- have work to do." Lucifer smiled before stepping off in the direction Alastor left, going up the stairs to be greeted by Alastor leaning against the banister, looking over at him.

"Oh- Al, hey." Lucifer grinned up at Alastor, stepping closer. "Hows the wound doing now? It should be close to fully healed now." Lucifer added, watching Alastor shrug his shoulders and indicate for Lucifer to follow as he stepped towards a hidden corner, where people couldn't see from the lower floor.

Lucifer followed, standing Infront of Alastor as he took his jacket off, dropping it on the floor. He lifted up his shirt to reveal the very well healed wound, keeping his eyes on Lucifer. "It seems to be doing well, id say one last dose and you're good to go~" Lucifer grinned.

Alastor smirked, pushing Lucifer to the wall, pulling his shirt collar to the side slightly. "Perfect~" Alastor kissed Lucifer softly, pushing his body against the smaller man as his hand wrapped around Lucifers throat. Alastors mouth made it's way towards Lucifers neck, slowly digging his teeth in and licking up the blood, his hand still gently around Lucifers throat.

Lucifer whined, his hands making their way to Alastors waist, gripping the fabric of his shirt, his head tilting to the side as he felt Alastors body press against him more. Once Alastor had finished licking the blood from the wound, his lips trailed over Lucifers jaw, over to his lips, kissing him roughly as his grip tightened around his throat, causing Lucifer to moan.