Chapter 12

Lucifer awoke, his eyes feeling droopy as he yawned, moving his head a little to see that he was wrapped up in Alastor's arms. He smiled softly, leaning up to leave a kiss on Alastor's forehead. The radio demon's eyes opened slowly, meeting Lucifer's eyes.

Seeing that smile on Alastor's face just made Lucifer's stomach full with butterflies. "Good morning handsome~" Lucifer whispered, watching Alastor adjust himself, sitting up and looking down at Lucifer.

"Good morning to you too, my king~" Alastor grinned, leaning down to leave a soft kiss on Lucifer's lips. Lucifer leaned up to return the kiss, sitting next to Alastor as he pulled away. "So, what are you going to tell Charlie?" Alastor asked, stretching before he stood up.

"I'm not entirely sure, I don't even know how I would describe us.." Lucifer looked up at Alastor as he watched him get changed into more appropriate day wear. "Well I mean.. how would you want to describe us?" Alastor met Lucifer's gaze, he seemed more awkward than usual as he put his jacket on.

"I don't want to push things or anything but.. maybe put a label on it?" Lucifer suggested, stumbling for words. "I mean like- I know that we are together- and all.. just-.." Alastor sighed stepping closer to Lucifer, tilting the king's chin up to face him.

"If it helps, I want you to be my boyfriend... And I love you." Alastor spoke rather calmly, seeing the expression change in Lucifer's face as he looked as if he was about to cry.

"Well- I mean.. I love you too, Alastor.." Lucifer smiled widely, standing up and looking over at Alastor. "See, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Now just tell Charlie that." Alastor smiled softly as he reached over to grab Lucifer some spare clothes.

"But, you'll be there too, right?" Lucifer tilted his head as he watched Alastor take a shirt and trousers from the drawer. "Why yes, of course, Luci. I'm not just going to leave you to it. God knows you're useless without me~" Alastor teased, kissing Lucifer's cheek as he handed him the clothes.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, changing into the clothes he was handed. "Well thank you for being there with me.' Lucifer looked back up at Alastor, who lent over to fix Lucifer's hair. "Well we better go see if she's downstairs, then."

They both made their way downstairs, it was just Vaggie and Charlie sitting on the sofa, whispering back and fourth. "Are we interrupting?" Lucifer asked, stepped over towards the two.

"Oh, not at all dad! We were just talking about.. well, you two actually.." Charlie smiled up at Alastor, then back over at her father. "Ah, great so erm.. well then about.. us.." Lucifer got shy real fast, trying to find words as Charlie looked up at him, waiting with a grin.

Alastor sighed and cut into Lucifer's god awful stumbling. "Me and your father are in a relationship, and no, we haven't kept this for you, we have only recently established what's to happen between us." Alastor spoke confidently, meeting Charlie's eyes, who seemed a little too over excited.

"Wait so.. I have two dads!?" Charlies smile only grew wider. "If you would like to put it that way.. then I guess so, yes." Alastor glanced over at Lucifer just before Charlie charged into Alastor to give him a hug, wrapping her arms around him tightly. Alastor didn't know what to do with the embrace, putting one of his hands on her back as he looked down at her.

"I'm so happy for you two.." Charlie smiled, stepping back slightly to look at Alastor and Lucifer. "Well I'm glad you're alright with this." Lucifer smiled, glancing at Alastor, who seemed happy to himself that Charlie had accepted him.

"Of course I would, dad, it's not as if I could stop you." Charlie rolled her eyes, smiling.

Hey! I think I might end the series here unless I get some requests to carry out the story, there's not much I can think of to carry the story on without it turning boring and half-assed. :)

(Spoiler alert, it's not ending so soon :))

I will be making a Hazbin hotel one-shot series tho, so make sure to go over there and leave requests in the request page.
You can ask for a character(s) X y/n or a ship between characters, or even a solo one :)

Please leave details over there of if you want smut, fluff, angst, or anything at all. Also leave as much detail about what you want to happen and I will try to make it work! (If you ask, I will @ you in the result)

But anyway, thank you so much for loving this series so much, feel free to leave any ideas for near future stories like this, like a trope between characters, I'd love to hear them and write about it :D