Chapter 9 (smut)

Alastor had Lucifer pushed against the wall, kissing him roughly, one hand on his throat and the other gripping his hips. Lucifer desperately rubbed against Alastor, whining into the kiss.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around the back of Alastor's head as he was lifted off the ground, wrapping his legs around Alastor's waist, his hands running through Alastors hair. Alastor's hand remained on Lucifer's throat as his grip got softer, his thumb running over Lucifer's Adams apple.

Lucifer continued to whine, trying to grind against Alastor as he felt himself get harder by the second. "Oh so desperate~" Alastor hummed in his radio like voice, turning his head as he seemed to hear something. "Alastor! Where are you?" It sounded like Charlies voice coming from the lower floor.

"It seems I'm being called, we can catch up later, My king." Alastor gently lowered Lucifer back to his feet, kissing his forehead before picking up his jacket and turning his back to make his way to the stairs. Lucifer looked down, trying to cover his boner with his shirt, rolling his eyes.

Lucifer opened his bedroom door, walking through the room towards his personal bathroom, stepping in, closing the door behind him before he turned the shower on, setting the temperature to warm. Lucifer began to strip, taking his shirt off, unbuttoning his trousers and taking them off, then removing his boxers.

He still felt heated from the makeout season just a minute ago, sadly cut short. Lucifer stepped into the shower, standing under the water for a moment, unable to ignore the warming feeling. Lucifer lent against the wall, his hand reaching for his erect cock as he began stroking it.

Lucifer whined softly, the running water drowning our most of the noise as he pumped his fist, his head leaning back on the cold tile wall, his breathing becoming faster. Lucifer paused as he heard a knock on the door of his bedroom, turning the shower water down to a more gentle stream, making less noise.

"Im in the shower!" Lucifer shouted for who ever was at the door, but that didn't seem to push them away as he heard the door open then shut, footsteps seemed to approaching the bathroom door. "Without me?" He heard the radio voice from behind the door, the door knob turning and the door opening.

Alastor had already begun to strip, his jacket still removed and his shirt being pulled over his head. Lucifer could just about see Alastor getting undressed through the misty glass door of the shower, that was soon opened. Lucifer lent against the tile wall as Alastor stepped closer, turning the shower back up to a powerful stream before reaching to grip Lucifers waist, kissing his lips.

It wasn't long before Alastors hand reached down to stroke Lucifers cock, grinding himself against Lucifers hips. Lucifer grinned into the kiss, pulling away to breathe. "Now who's the desperate one?~" Lucifer chuckled, kissing Alastors jaw, slowly making his way to his chest, leaving kisses and hickeys by his collar bone.

Alastor had his hand in Lucifers hair as he kissed along his chest, soon kneeling down and looking up at Alastor. Lucifer took Alastors cock into hand, he was already hard and dripping pre cum. Lucifer licked the tip, slowly taking his cock into his mouth.

Alastor gasped, his grip on Lucifers hair tightening as he lent his head back. Lucifer licked up his shaft, his hand jerking him off at the same time. Alastor groaned softly, pushing Lucifers head into his cock, making him bob his head on it. Lucifers tongue swirled along the shaft, teasing the tip.

Alastor pulled Lucifers head off of his cock, using his finger to tell him to get up. Lucifer stood up, facing Alastor, seeing the desire in his eyes. "How about we continue from earlier, yes?" He spoke enthusiastically, his hand slipping between Lucifers legs to lift one up, stepping closer until their chests were touching.