roomates

Taehyung was in his mother's car on the way to his university. He was looking out of the window. His mother looked at him then sighed.

Mina: sweetie... Please don't cause any trouble at this school...

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He didn't respond. His father scoffed.

Hyun: you ungrateful brat! Your mother is talking to you!

Tae: I know. I didn't even do anything. That bitch tried me first. She called me a f*g and I called her a dick sucker.

Hyun: watch your mouth! It's bad enough we have a gay son but you're being terrible and look at how you dress!

Tae: nothing is wrong with how I dress. Maybe you should see how you rucking dress.

Hyun: that's it!

Mina: stop fighting!

She sighed.

Mina: Tae... Sweetie... We both love you... Okay?... But... You really need to change...

Hyun: I wouldn't say we...

Tae: I know you don't fucking love me. Since when have you ever even said that to me. Huh?

There was silence. Taehyung rolled his eyes. His father never showed him love. Never. He was like this because his father was so cruel to them. After he came out to them in eight grade, his father laughed in his face and told him it's a phase and it'll pass. It never did. His father ended up becoming distant from him and never really talked to Taehyung unless needed. This is how they'd normally talk to each other.

The silence was loud and awkward. Mina wanted to end it.

Mina: so... You excited for university?

Tae: I guess.

Mina: you're gonna be a in a Triple dorm room! That's exciting!

Tae: Mhmm.

Mina sighed. She tried. She knows Taehyung is very quiet and reserved. He doesn't hang around the wrong people. Shoot, he doesn't hang out with anyone. He was always that loner kid at school. Never talked to anyone or did anything with anyone. His mother encouraged him to get friends but he didn't want to.

Mina: we're here!

Taehyung looked at the school. All these different buildings. It was okay. They pulled into the dormitory parking lot. They went inside of his dorm. They lover all his stuff in. All the stuff he could take. He saw a room already decorated. It was very pink and a bunch of light colored pastel things. LED lights everywhere. All pink. Taehyung's room was the opposite. Mostly black and purple. What he mostly wore as well. People say he's Gothic or an e-boy. He doesn't go by either. It's just his style. Someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. He turned around. A boy with pink hair was looking at him with a smile.

Jimin: hi. What's your name?

Tae: Taehyung.

Jimin: I'm Jimin! I'm one of your roommates!

Tae: okay.

Jimin: our other roommate is coming soon!

Tae: okay.

Jimin: let's be friends! Tell me all about yourself!

Tae: okay.

Jimin sat Taehyung on the couch.

Tae: I have nothing interesting to say.

Jimin: ooh come on! There must be something!

Tae: well, my dad hates me and I hate him more. He's a bitch. I got into a few fights with this one bitch I went to high school with. She was a slut who stole my boyfriend and I beat her see then my es boyfriend's ass. I then got expelled then I had to go to another high school and I got bullied for being gay then I got into more fights. Got expelled, got out into another school, got bullied, got into fights and insulted my teachers for slut shaming me, got expelled and finally, in senior year, I graduated high school and now I'm here.