trouble

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the classroom talking to each other about their relationship. A student walked into the room. She was early and she had a huge crush on Jungkook. She saw the way Taehyung was on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook quickly got Taehyung off of him. She was shocked and she left to go tell on them. They were both called into the office.

Mr. Lee: so... You've been sleeping with a student?

Jungkook: no sir...

Mr. Lee: was he sleeping with you?

Tae: no sir. We didn't do anything.

Minji: you were on his lap! They were talking about their relationship and sex!

Tae: no we weren't!

Mr. Lee: Jungkook is straight. Why would he hit on a male student?

Minji: what?!

Mr. Lee: I'm sorry about her behaviour.

Jungkook: it's okay sir.

Jungkook and Taehyung left. They went back to the classroom. After a while, it started to rain. Jungkook and Taehyung went to his place. Minji took pictures of them leaving together. They ran inside and they went into the bathroom to have sex in the shower.

Jungkook: be my little boyfriend... Please...

Tae: yes... I've been waiting for you to ask me that...

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a kiss. Jungkook kissed his lips. Taehyung kissed him back. After that, they got out of the shower. Jungkook and Taehyung cuddled in bed. Suddenly, the door opened. Revealing a little girl with tears streaming down her face. Jungkook sighed. He picked her up and she buried her face into his broad chest.

Jungkook: this is my little girl Eunji.

Eunji: who is he?...

Jungkook: my boyfriend.

Eunji started to cry harder.

Eunji: you don't love me anymore! I want a mommy! Not another boy!

Jungkook: baby... Calm down... He can be your mommy.

Eunji: how?!

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook: because he wants to be.

Eunji: liar! I don't want him! I hate you!

She was screaming and crying. Jungkook sighed. He sat on the bed with her and rocked her until she fell asleep. She did eventually and he laid her back into her bed.

Jungkook: baby?

Tae: yeah?

Jungkook: sorry about her.

Tae: it's okay baby.