professor Jeon (18+)

Taehyung woke up to get ready for his class. It was a criminal law class. He finished his course for taking the English, math, and science during his time in community college. He did that to get it out of the way so he doesn't have to do it in university. He woke up to get ready for his class. Jin and Jimin were still asleep as they had classes in the afternoon. Taehyung woke up to get ready. He went to his bathroom and showered and brushed his teeth. He changed into his clothes. He was wearing black sweat pants that weren't baggy and a black crop top. He was also wearing a jacket. He put on his black converses and grabbed his bag and keys to the dorm room. He left. He went to the cafe to get some coffee. He then started to walk to class. As soon as he walked in, he was met with a man he can only describe as mysterious. Taehyung immediately sat down. He was ten minutes early. He didn't expect the teacher to be in the classroom. He went over to Taehyung. He placed his arms on either side of the desk. Taehyung looked up at him. He's never felt intimidated before. His teachers eight arm had a whole sleeve of tattoos going up to his shoulder. He had a lip piercing. His shirt was all black and three buttons were undone so you could see his chest a bit. Some of his hair was tied in the black. His hair looked silky. It was jet black.

(Think of his My Time performance hair style from the MMAs)

Jungkook: what's your name?

Tae: Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook: hmm. I'm Mr. Jeon.

Tae: hi.

Jungkook looked Taehyung up and down.

Jungkook: how old are you?

Tae: 20.

Jungkook: I'm 25.

He looked at Taehyung's lips. Damn. He was sexy. He wanted that body underneath himself. He needed to control himself.

Jungkook: if you ever need help, stay after class.

Jungkook walked back to his desk in the front of the room once other students started to come in. During class, Jungkook and Taehyung kept locking eyes. After class, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. It was vise versa.

Jungkook: damn... Kim Taehyung... He was so... Sexy...

His daughter then came into the room crying. He sighed and sat up.

Jungkook: what's wrong princess?

Eunji: appa! There's a monster under my bed!

Eunji is Jungkook's four year old daughter. She's scared of the dark. Jungkook had an ex wife. He hated her because she cheated on him after she had Eunji. He won custody of her and kept her ever since.

Jungkook: baby, come here.

He picked her up. He laid he down.

Jungkook: let's go to sleep, hmm?

Eunji: okay daddy.

She calls him many things. Dada, daddy, appa, papa. All of those things. Jungkook sighed. He held her close as she drifted off into sleep. She nuzzled her face into his bare chest. He caressed her back and hair. He kissed her forehead as she fell asleep. He then fell asleep. The next day, he saw his favorite student. Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook: Taehyung, stay after class.

They had an upcoming test. Jungkook wanted to help Taehyung study. He just wanted to get closer with him. That's all. Taehyung is just a student and nothing more. Jungkook sighed. After class, it was just those two.

Tae: the test will be easy tomorrow. Don't worry about me sir.

Jungkook: I'm not.

Tae: you're into me. Just admit it.

Jungkook: I'm your teacher Tae. That's not appropriate.

Tae: we're both adults. Let's be honest.

Jungkook: no Tae.

Tae: whatever.

Jungkook sighed. He went back to tutoring Taehyung.

Tae: Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: hmm?

Tae: do you have a daughter?

Jungkook: yes. What made you think that?

Tae: ooh. Your wallpaper on your phone and laptop.

Jungkook: ooh. Yeah. She's my little girl.

Tae: so, you're already in a relationship?

Jungkook: no. I have an ex wife. She cheated on me and left me and Eunji alone.

Tae: ooh.

Jungkook: sorry if I went on a rant. Umm... Let's continue.

Tae: okay.

Jungkook and Taehyung continued to study together. After a while, Jungkook couldn't resist Taehyung anymore. He pinned him to his desk. Taehyung was shocked but he got into the mood real quick.

Jungkook: Kim... what're you doing to me?...

Tae: I dunno. What am I doing to you?

Jungkook went towards his neck. He placed kisses on it. Taehyung wanted to tease Jungkook. He moaned in his ear.

Tae: have me Jeon... I'm waiting...

Jungkook picked Taehyung up. He brought him towards his car. He drove to his place. It was nice. Jungkook got Taehyung out and he threw him onto his bed. His daughter was in her room playing. Jungkook locked his door. He took his clothes off then Taehyung's clothes off. He wrapped Taehyung's legs around his waist. He positioned himself correctly and went into Taehyung with strong force. It hurt. A lot. Taehyung gripped the sheets. Jungkook theusted inside of him. Each thrust making him harder and wanting Taehyung's body more. He loved the feeling of Taehyung's nails digging into his bare back. Those moans that left his mouth. His member released pre come that Taehyung felt enter his body. After a few more thrusts, Jungkook fully came into Taehyung. He then pulled out. He laid besides Taehyung and he sighed.

Tae: that was so hot.

Jungkook: your body is amazing.

Tae: so is yours.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's stomach. Jungkook knew he could easily get him pregnant. He's young and healthy. That's why he didn't pull out. He baby trapper him. He wants Taehyung for himself. The moment Taehyung comes crying to him that he's pregnant, Jungkook will keep Taehyung with himself forever.

Jungkook: so beautiful...

Taehyung was asleep at this point. He hopes Taehyung is pregnant. He hopes he won't abort the baby either. He placed kisses onto his stomach. Kissed his belly button down to his lower belly.