innocent 18+

Ever seen Hobi and Yoongi started to date Jimin, Yoongi has been making sexual hints at Jimin that Jimin of course doesn't understand. Hobi keeps on brushing then off to get Jimin to ignore Yoongi's inappropriate remarks.

Yoongi: hey angel.

Jimin: his Yoonie hyungie.

Yoongi: let's make your bed rock.

Jimin: I don't think we can jump on the bed.

Yoongi smirked. He placed his hand on Jimin's waist and started to slide it up his shirt. Exsposing his stomach. Jimin was blushing but he didn't know what Yoongi was suggesting. Hobi came back home and saw what Yoongi was doing. He stopped him. He pulled Yoongi aside.

Hobi: don't you dare take advantage or his innocence. He's too pure for you.

Yoongi: his innocence is the best part. He wouldn't know if I was fucking him or playing with him.

Hobi; did you ever touch him like that before?...

Yoongi: no.

Hobi: Yoongi...

Yoongi: no! I was joking! I'd never touch him without consent.

Hobi: what was that then?

Yoongi: what? He was cool with it.

Hobi: you were touching him and he looked confused.

Yoongi: whatever. Don't dictate my way of showing him love.

Hobi: no. That isn't love. That's lust. He's not some person you fan just have sex with then discard of.

Yoongi: whatever. You don't know a single thing about a relationship.

Hobi: you don't.

Hobi went to the living room to see Jimin. He hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Jimin smiled and kissed him back. He sat on Hobi's lap comfortably. He rested his head into his shoulder. Yoongi was jealous. How come Jimin was so comfortable doing these things with Hobi then him? Well, Hobi was gentle and kind with Jimin. He treated him like how a kind boyfriend should treat their lover. He was gentle and soft with Jimin. Never forced him into anything. Hobi was shocked when Jimin asked him something serious. More like told him something serious.

Jimin: Tae told me about sex. I wanna do that with you.

Hobi was shocked.

Hobi: are you sure baby? Like, 100% sure?

Jimin: yes. I'm ready.

Hobi knew Jimin was serious. He smiled.

Hobi: you know about sex safety?

Jimin: not really.

Hobi: well, do you know what a condom is?

Jimin: no.

Hobi: umm... Okay... I'll tell you all about it. I don't want you going into anything then regretting it.

After telling Jimin everything he needed to know about safe sex and what isn't safe sex, Hobi realized that Jimin's parents sheltered him way too much. Jimin was very naive and ignorant to the idea of sex and what types there were. Hobi taught him and Jimin only wanted to do it more. So, they did. They wore protection. Their safe word was Mochi. Jimin picked that word. He talked Hobi's shoulder to tell him to slow down. After that, Jimin laid on Hobi's chest. He was happy that Jimin felt comfortable asking him for sex. Yoongi wouldn't have taught him anything and would've just had rough sex with him, making it extremely unenjoyable. Jimin was asleep on Hobi's chest. Yoongi was at his classes when they had sex. It was at night. He came back home and went to Hobi's room. He saw clothes on the floor and Jimin and Hobi in bed together. He knew they had sex. He was pissed. Hobi got to take Jimin's virginity. Not him. That wasn't fair in his mind. He wanted to have Jimin for himself and only for himself. Hobi wasn't the type to fight but when it came to Jimin, he would. He genuinely loves Jimin. He wants to marry him one day. Vise versa. Jimin wants to marry Hobi someday was well. They talked about it once.