50: Jungkook & Y/n 🔞

Sitting on couch, i silently sipped on the beer can. All the reports. Everything i could pull, dig, was right here in front of me.

I grabbed the file up, the name Kim y/n was right on the top. I got to know everything.

She was 12 years old, when she got adapted to this Kim family, her mother aka Kim sejal isn't her real mother. She is the one who adopted her. Her step-mother is from a Indian family I can see

And that's how her features are way different than anyone else here. I have never seen such a peak natural beauty anywhere

A chuckle left me, resting my head backwards on the Couch's head stand. I watched her pictures from her school and her childhood stuff

She is indeed an Obedient beautiful Elder daughter, just staring into her dark brownish orbs makes me wanna keep her to myself.

And no one else.

The door of my room creaks open, and i fixed my position crossing my leg over the other one while sipping on the beer.

Heels clicked inside, as I watched my mother standing in front of me she sighs

“i’ll send the maids to clean this stuff, go take a shower and get ready you stink. I'm going to meet her and bring her here.”

She says glaring at me, i instantly stood up giving a nod and walking inside my bathroom with a smirk building up in my lips.

“Be nice to her or else jungkook!” my mother warms and I rolled my eyes. Of course I am going to be very nice to her.

What's happening to me? I have never been in any relationship before yeah random hook ups but nothing more. I never felt excited to meet someone.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I locked my lips imagining what are we going to do? What am I supposed to say to her?

leaving that for the time. I started to pull out the shaving cream and trimmer

Giving a clean shave with the trimmer buzzing and the musky scent fills in the bathroom, the room was dark my silhouette stared back at myself from the bathroom mirror and I washed my face with water

Sighing i went inside the showroom, turning on the shower i removed off my lower along with the boxers, the water calms down my nerves and I stood there

For a long time without noticing the time I was too busy figuring out what I was going to do to her? Is she going to talk to me?

Will she ask me stuff? If yes I needed to be ready for all those questions she could ask. Or i could ask her.

The lingering smell of her sweet figure, gave me a nostalgic goosebumps erupt up to my shoulders. what's happening to me?

*knock, knock* I frowned turning the shower off and wrapping a nearby towel around my hips

Who's that? It's been only twenty or twenty five minutes is she already here?

Walking over towards the door, i opened the door and turned instantly annoyed what is my mother doing here now?

I glared down at her sharply without speaking anything, and leaning into the doorway with my arms crossed

“jeon Jungkook. She is here-” as soon as she completed i quickly glanced back around my room, and landed at her who was looking around my room, wrapped in a beautiful purple dress. Oh nice choice of dress. An Indian attire? I liked it.