Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11: The ten-month pregnancy period ends, first and foremost...
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 10 "Greetings to the Emperor." Not waiting yet...Next chapter: Chapter 12 Before the child’s full moon ceremony,...
When the pregnancy is over in ten months, the queen will be the first to be born.

After a whole day, the queen finally gave birth to a healthy little brother. The emperor was overjoyed and granted amnesty to the world.

The little brother born to the queen is not only the legitimate son, but also occupies the position of the eldest son, which shows that his status is special and noble.

However, during the delivery process, the queen almost lost her life due to a hemorrhagic collapse. Fortunately, the midwife hired by the queen was experienced in this field and managed to save the queen's life. Afterwards, the queen used medicinal herbs to replenish her body and her face. His complexion looks much better, and he is not completely empty at a glance.

Then came the production of Ma Jiashi.

Ma Jia's births are always fast, but the children are often very weak. Not long after giving birth to the child, the child died immediately afterwards.

This unfortunate incident hit the Ma Jia family, but except for the emperor's regret, not many people felt sorry for the Ma Jia family.

The concubines in the palace wished that the child she gave birth to would die immediately. Now that they got their wish, how could they be so happy? However, they only took pleasure in it for a while, and then they focused on the next pregnancy. As for the concubines, there are still three concubines in this palace who have not yet given birth.

The third person to give birth was Wu Yafangyi.

Because the midwife arranged by the Empress Dowager was there, and Fang Yi paid enough attention to her food, clothing, housing and transportation during the pregnancy, after two or three hours of torture, the baby was finally born. The baby was found to be quite healthy after being examined by the imperial doctor.

As soon as the news spread, the whole harem was full of jealousy. In addition to the queen's eldest son, Wu Ya gave birth to the second brother. How could this not make people jealous? The higher the ranking, the greater the chance that the emperor will pay attention to him.

They understand this truth, so they are even more eager to have a child. Beauty ages easily. If they don't conceive a child while they are still young, they may not have the chance in the future.

The draft will be held in a few years. After those young and beautiful show girls enter the palace, there will be no place for them. I am afraid that the emperor has long forgotten them.

For a time, the concubines vying for favor frequently resorted to tricks.

After Wu Yafangyi had a deep sleep, when she woke up, her whole body was no longer so painful.

She rubbed her forehead, feeling weak all over.

She seemed to hear a voice echoing in her head after giving birth. She didn't know if it was her imagination. After all, people can hallucinate when they are in pain, but the voice sounded real to her.

[Ding, the system has been awakened, please host to start receiving novice tasks. ]

Upon hearing this sound, Wu Yafangyi was so frightened that she didn't dare to move. After a long time, she tentatively asked: "System?" Because

she loved reading novels before, and in the Internet era Bombarded with information, she knew everything there was and didn't know. This should be the so-called golden finger.