Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81: Seizing People
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80 Yin LiNext chapter: Chapter 82 Mother’s Family
The comfortable life in the palace seems to be short-lived.

Not long after the Dragon Boat Festival, the eighteenth elder brother Yinzhen, whom Wang Guisheng raised, fell into repeated fevers. Fortunately, the eighteenth elder brother's original physical condition was relatively good and he was able to survive this ordeal.

Kangxi took this matter very seriously. The older he got, the more concerned he was about his youngest son. Currently, the Eighteenth Prince's fever was not going away. He stayed by the bedside and asked the imperial doctor from time to time when the Eighteenth Prince would be cured. high fever.

If the imperial doctor had his way, he wouldn't have stayed aside dryly, but he couldn't say this clearly, especially when the emperor paid so much attention to the 18th elder brother. If he couldn't tell a clue, the head on his neck wouldn't It's dangerous.

Because of the emperor's attitude, the concubines in the palace were also very concerned about the high fever of the eighteenth prince.

Even the Queen Mother, who usually doesn't like to pay attention to the affairs of the harem, learned about this and would ask the eighteenth prince how he was. At this time, the concubine who paid her respects could not tell the truth, nor would she deliberately deceive the Queen Mother. I just say that Brother 18’s health will get better.

The Empress Dowager didn't say anything. The old man probably already knew about Brother Eighteen's high fever. He just sighed quietly and stopped asking.

Misfortunes never come singly.

Brother Nineteen also seemed to have some physical problems. Brother Nineteen's body was already weaker than that of ordinary people. He had a high fever that didn't go away even after suffering some cold at night.

Concubine Niu Hulu was so angry that she punished the slaves who neglected their master with thirty strokes of a cane and sent them to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Naturally, the Ministry of Internal Affairs had special means to teach these ignorant slaves a lesson.

The high fever of the nineteenth elder brother also attracted some of Kangxi's attention. The two youngest sons were suffering from the same pain, and if the two elder brothers' high fever persisted for a long time, no matter how smart their heads were, their heads would be burned out.

The royal family can tolerate an elder brother with foot problems like the seventh elder brother, but cannot tolerate an elder brother who suffers from dementia.

Wang Guiren cried like a tearful person. He read and copied Buddhist scriptures every day and sincerely prayed that the eighteenth prince's health would improve.

The second elder brother and others could not bear the torture of their two younger brothers. In addition, the imperial physician in the palace seemed to be at his wits' end, so they tried their best to search for famous doctors among the people.

But the two elder brothers did not wait until that time. The nineteenth elder brother died one night, and three days later, the eighteenth elder brother also died.

Kangxi was even more furious. As the lord of the world, he could not save his two young sons, and a bunch of imperial doctors were useless. Even the elder brothers who had painstakingly searched for famous doctors were scolded by him for being too slow. .

The atmosphere in the palace slowly became lifeless.

Wu Yafangyi only asked Yinchu and others to forget what happened tonight and not to have any resentment towards the emperor. After all, the emperor is the emperor, the king and the father. First, respect him as the king and trust him as the emperor. Then That's what's wrong with my brain.