Chapter 111-114

Chapter 111 Heir
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 110 The Daughter of the Tian Family (Second Update)...Next chapter: Chapter 112 Xiyuan

In the blink of an eye, in the third year of Tiancheng's reign, Liu Yao promised to be pregnant and gave birth to an elder brother, the ninth elder brother. Later, he was promoted to a nobleman, and the ninth elder brother was raised by the noble concubine Niu Hulu.

Concubine Tian's Dong E family also took a fancy to Ninth Age. Unfortunately, due to the competition for Concubine Niu Hulu, his status was no match, and Ninth Age had no choice but to give it up. Fortunately, Guo Luoluo gave birth to Tenth Brother. Brother, it's her turn to take over.

After having the elder brother, the two concubines have become much more peaceful in the harem, especially Dong E. Now she is thinking about her tenth elder brother. It is worth mentioning that the tenth elder brother is remembered in in her name.

After Dong E's body was infected with a cold, the possibility of pregnancy was almost eliminated. The emperor took pity on her and let the tenth prince be recorded in her name and regarded as her biological child.

This year also happened to be the time when the second princess decided to get married. The second princess's future husband-in-law was the nephew of Concubine Tian's Dong E family. This marriage was quite fateful.

It was the Emperor of the Moon who decreed that the second princess be granted the title of Princess Gulun and Huaiyuan, and she would be officially married into the Dong E clan in July.

Queen Fucha couldn't stop crying when she saw the scene of her daughter's wedding. Wu Yafangyi patted Fucha on the shoulder, and Fucha leaned against her and shed tears.

One afternoon passed, Mrs. Fucha's mood was still so low. Even though she knew that her daughter was getting married not far away, in the capital, and that she would be able to return home in nine days, she still felt empty in her heart, as if she had lost something, but she still felt It seems to be just my own illusion.

After all, Fucha was the queen, and even if she lost her temper, she would only do so in front of Wu Yafangyi. After she recovered her emotions, she turned back into the unsmiling Queen Fucha.

Wu Yafangyi comforted her daughter-in-law, and then started busy with her own affairs. When the time came for the twenty-first brother to marry a wife, it was time to summon the Manchu noblewoman again.

Of course, when Wu Yafangyi looked at her again, she saw Xilin Jueluo, the beauty she met two years ago. This is really fate, but also, Xilin Jueluo was a woman who had just reached draft age two years ago, and now she is just the right age to be Yunxi's direct descendant.

Wu Yafangyi saw that she was more elegant and graceful than two years ago, and her eyebrows were more beautiful. Mrs. Fucha looked on and was very satisfied. The two looked at each other and felt that this noble girl was very good. So it was decided that the direct descendant of the twenty-first brother would be Xilin Jueluo.

Xilin Jueluo, who was turned around and sent out of the palace, breathed a sigh of relief. Although he couldn't tell what the Queen Mother and the Queen were thinking, it would be fine as long as they were not dissatisfied with her.

As for marrying into the royal family, even if she is as confident as she is, she is only 50 to 60% sure. This is still based on the Queen Mother's impression of her two years ago. Amma was favored by the emperor in the previous dynasty, so she cannot hold back. The family finally has the possibility of rising, so we must seize this opportunity.

In September, the emperor decreed that the Xilin Jueluo family be married to the late emperor's 21st elder brother, and they were married at the end of the year.