Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 "Come on, Yinchu, call out again..."
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20, second updateNext chapter: Chapter 22 v announcement.
"Come on, Yinchu, call E Niang again for E Niang to hear." Wu Yafangyi was in a good mood, teasing the child.

"Uh, Uh-niang." Yinchu nodded vigorously and spoke in a slurred voice.

Fang Yi wiped his mouth and continued to look at him with encouraging eyes, "Good boy, call me Huang Mama again."

"Ah, Mama." Ask a child who has just learned to speak to say three words The words are indeed a bit difficult, but Yinchu has performed very well and can speak the words of Amma and E Niang.

"As expected of E Niang's good boy." Fang Yi picked him up and kissed him happily.

Aunt Zhao next to her saw that she wanted to stop the young master from doing this, but she stopped her thoughts when she saw how happy the young master and the second elder brother were having fun.

Fang Yi put the child on the soft wooden bed and let him hold her hand and walk tentatively with his little feet.

It's great that the child is growing up day by day and has started to learn to walk now. However, this child speaks late, not because of physical reasons, but because the child is too lazy to speak.

If she hadn't been guiding Yinchu to speak, it might have been some time before she would call Ama'er Niang.

This is good enough. When he catches Zhou Li, Yinchu calls Huang Ama, which is the best gift for the emperor.

When the emperor is happy, he may reward many items from his private treasury. Then she will have another addition to her collection, which will be refreshing.

Fang Yi looked at Yin Chu with the eyes of an old mother. It's awesome that E Niang is such a big boy. He can make money for E Niang so quickly.

...

The eldest son Yinreng's ceremony was very low-key.

The only people present were the emperor and the concubines from the harem, and there were no other royal family members. This shows how little attention the emperor paid to the eldest son's arresting ceremony.

And after that, the queen quietly "died" of illness.

Only the ownership of the eldest son cannot be decided.

The empress dowager will not raise any prince, and the empress dowager will not hear anything outside the window. The emperor will not raise his eldest son himself as the original plot developed.

Then there is only one candidate left, the one designated as the successor - Concubine Niu Hulu, but she and the queen are enemies, and she will not raise the children of her enemies personally, which is simply making herself sick.

Concubine Niu Hulu declined the request to raise her eldest son. She only said that she was in poor health and taking care of a child was already difficult enough. If she wanted to take care of her eldest son, she might not have the energy to do so.

Even his concubines said so, Kangxi would not force anyone, so he could only focus on the other concubines in the harem.

It should be said that except for Niu Hulu, the other concubines were not qualified to raise the eldest son, but they could not bear the Queen's hatred. The eldest son himself had fallen out of favor, and no one would be willing to take over this mess.

Therefore, due to the displeasure of the concubines in the harem, Kangxi had to ask the Hesheli family to send another Manchu woman into the palace to raise their eldest son in person.