Chapter 14: Awards & Films

Inkigayo

Divinity collectively stepped out of the van that their manager was driving. Dressed in sleek black suits, the air around them seemed carefree as they chatted casually with each other, laughing as they walked into the venue, Mr. Son following closely behind them.

"Take a picture over there, boys." He instructed them, pointing towards the photo booth for artists.

The cheers and screams of the fans, as well as the clicking of the cameras could be heard around them, as they huddled together, posing for the camera. Each of the members held up heart fingers as they smiled.

"Follow me, your stylists are waiting for you." Mr. Son led them into there designated waiting room, their stylists already gathered around.

Taking their respective seats, their stylists wasted no time in applying their makeup for tonights performance.

"Y'know, you still haven't gotten me that album from Enhypen~" Sehwa teased as she styled Sei's hair, a mischievous smile on her face.

"A-ah... I didn't have the chance to, noona..." Sei replied sheepishly. "I'll try harder next time."

"Aigooo, you have the time to go around with different women, but not for this?" She faked cried, causing Sei to laugh at her.

"You should become an actor, noona." He told her with a grin "Why become a stylist?"

"I was hoping I'd become Enhypen's stylist..." She placed the back of her hand om her forehead, in a fainting manner "Alas..."

"Yah!" Sehwa laughed uncontrollably at her reaction, finally done with the finishing touches on Sei's makeup.

"Alright, your up next, boys!" Mr. Son called out. "Do your best, you all have an interview the MC's right after."

With a nod, the group stood up, and readied themselves for tonight's performance.

"This should be in the bag~" Minho sang out in a casual tone, adjusting his suit whilst doing so.

"Don't be too overconfident now, Minho-ah." Jaehyun chided "Although, I do hope we'll win."

"That's already a given, hyung." Sei voiced as he passed by Jae, showing off a confident grin on his face, Wei sagely nodded as he followed right behind him.

---

The energy at Inkigayo was electric as Divinity stepped onto the stage, ready to give yet another stellar performance. With their latest comeback album, "Film" and it's title track, "Movie Star," topping the charts, the anticipation was high. As the familiar melody filled the air, the members danced in perfect sync, their voices resonating throughout the venue. The crowd roared with excitement, shouting out their fanchants, and when the final notes faded away, the stage erupted into cheers, as party poppers exploded.

Heading backstage after an exhilarating performance, they were greeted by their manager, who smiled warmly at them.

"Good job, boys." He congratulated "You all seem to just get better and better, you're interview with MC's are over there."

Mr. Son pointed towards the direction of the interview area. The group nodded, as they made their way to the entrance.

"There'll be a cue for you to enter." The staff waiting at the door explained "Wait for that, ok?"

---

"Next up, we have... Oh, these boys are Korea's current hot topic, the rising stars in the industry, Divinity!"

Taking that as their cue to enter, and with the familiar blare of their music playing, they went inside the room, waving and smiling brightly at the camera.