Chapter 32: Show

"What do you boys think?" Kang PD addressed the four who were sitting across him, meanwhile, Mr. Son sat quietly by their side as they listened to Kang PD's proposal.

"Our own reality show?" Minho voiced out in wonder. "That'd be cool."

"I agree, although we don't have an idea on what to make it about." Jaehyun commented.

"Hmm..." Kang PD pondered for a moment, rocking his brain for any ideas. "Well, Wei did get an offer to star in Work-Dol, if you'll agree to it."

"That's the show where you work different jobs, right?" Wei clarified, getting a nod from Kang PD. "I'm down, seems fun."

"Great, now Jae and Min, Janghyuk wanted to capitalize on how the both of you are easy-going and well, just extroverts in general." Kang PD explained, grabbing the boys attention. "How about a show where you post videos of your daily life, outside of being an idol."

"Mmm, so like, a vlog?" Minho asked.

"Correct, although this would mean, you two need to stay in a different location, so as to not inconvenience the rest of the members with all of the camera work." Kang PD turned to look at them, waiting for a response.

"I'm down, but what about SeiSei?" Minho asked, Jaehyun agreeing with him.

Kang PD turned his attention to Sei, a thoughtful expression on his face as he considered the best approach for the youngest member of Divinity.

"For you, Sei," Kang PD began, "we want to showcase your cooking. I've heard nothimg but praises from both Son-ssi and the rest of the team."

Sei nodded shyly, although there was a spark of excitement lighting up his eyes at the mention of what he did best.

"O-oh, that'd be great," Sei exclaimed, a smile spreading across his face. "I'm down, although I should really cook for you soon, PD-nim."

"Aigoo, there's alot of time for that, it can wait," Kang PD laughed out, his eyes bright with enthusiasm. "Well, how about a show centered around making food for your guests, which will be invited at random, by us, imagine 'Nothing much Prepared', but instead of alcohol, you'll serve high class food. We'll provide all the ingredients you'll need of course.

Sei's eyes widened with excitement at the idea, his mind already racing with possibilities.

"I'm down!" Sei exclaimed, unable to contain his excitement. "Where will we hold it though?"

"We'll have a separate location prepared for it in time, for now, we'll focus on releasing teasers for the fans." Kang PD explained. "The same goes with you, Jae and Min, I hope you boys get used to living away from each other for awhile."

"Uwaah, I'll miss your cooking, SeiSei!" Minho cried out dramatically.

"Just attend my show and I'll cook for you again, hyung." Sei sweatdropped as he patted Minho's head in a way to comfort him.

"Take care of the dorm, Sei-ya, Wei-ya," Jaehyun addressed the two, looking at the both of them. "It'll be good to have a little distraction before we start putting out our next comeback."

"Hmm, speaking of your next comeback," Kang PD interjected. "Would the last of January sound good to you, boys?"

"Ne, we'll go with that, PD-nim." Jaehyun affirmed.

"Alright, let's all head back to practice, we still have to attend AAA after all." Kang PD told them, as he slowly got up from his chair, the boys following after him. "Hope you are all ready to meet your Philippine fans."

---

"Hmm?" Seulgi curiously clicked on a video that was recently uploaded by Smoke and Mirrors Ent. "This is Sei-ya's company right?"