Chapter 28: World

Previously:

"and take my dream, with you!"

---

"The winner of the Song of the Year award is..." Park Bo-gum's voice sounded out through the wide screen TV.

"MOVIE STAR BY DIVINITY-IMNIDA!"

"YATTAAA!!!" Sana celebrated in joy as she watched with the rest of the members of Twice, the current MAMA awards. "You did it, Sei-chan!"

"Daebak....." Dahyun stared wide-eyed at the TV.

"A daesang...." Tzuyu muttered out, her eyes shining. "And a rookie grouo at that."

"Your brother is amazing, unnie..." Mina voiced out.

Tears started to fall from Sana's eyes, as the high from her earlier celebration had finally died down. "I-I'm so proud of you, Sei-chan..."

Jihyo took some tissues out from the box, offering it to Sana, to which the latter gratefully accepted.

"Oh, look unnie!" Tzuyu pointed out. "Sei-ah's giving a speech."

"And this final message is for Japan's youth." the crowd had gone silent at Sei's words, listening closely to him. "I failed in keeping my promise to bring the World Cup trophy back to Japan, but that doesn't meant it's all over, right? The hole that I left behind is still empty, waiting for someone to fill it."

Sei's determined look showed through the TV, Sana listened intently at her brother's words.

"If you have what it takes, set your heart ablaze and let your ego burst. I'm leaving Japan's football in your hands, I'll continue to make you all proud with our music, so..."

"Take my throne,"

"Take my ideals,"

"and take my dream, with you!"

"Wah, daebak!" Nayeon voiced out, in awe of Sei's speech.

"Seriously, this seems like a whole different Sei than the one we met some time ago." Jeongyeon added in.

"Typical of him..." Sana comments with a soft smile. "His very strength is how good he adapts to any situation, although...."

"What is it, Sana-ah?" Jihyo asked.

"His words..." Sana replied. "He doesn't know it, but, all of Japan will it eat it up and follow it like it's one of the commandments of god..."

"That's how much of an influence my little brother has in Japan."

---

"Wah, they won unnie!" Yoona said in celebration, shaking Taeyeon's body.

Taeyeom smiled softly at the TV. "Congratulations, Divinity."

"Aish, why don't you just mention Sei's name, don't be shy!" Tiffany teased.

"Jokes aside," Jessica interjected as she sat beside Hyoyeon. "It's kinda scary, y'know? We all saw it, their stage presence, the people haven't mentioned it yet, but it was quite obvious they were singing live aswell. How often do you see that in a rookie group?"

"Jessica's right." Hyoyeon added. "And you saw how Sei took the stage earlier in his performance, it was amazing. It felt like the backup dancers weren't even there, like he was the only one on the stage, and yet he commanded attention."

"Mmm, they also write their own songs from what I remember..." Yoona muttered out.

"Sooner or later, our company and the others will see them as big competition." Sunny voiced out, sitting beside Taeyeon. "Although, I'm quite impressed, I wonder how the world will react to this."