part-35

Lichun:mr.choi told your guard to put the gun down and hands up

Mr.choi:do as what he say

All the guards put their guns down

Lichun:let's go out and if anyone try to follow us I'll kill your son

They all came out and they saw a two suv of mr.chii men's. In one car soobin yeonjun suga Jimin rm and Jin. In another car Jungkook baby Tae lichun Jackson jhope and eunwoo and Lucas. Leave from their.

They all stopped the car in an highway where no one is their.

Tae:where should we go now we are trapped from everywhere

Jhope:what about we tried to contact with president I think he can help us and because mr.choi blackmailed him he is agree to do whatever he said

Jackson:but how we contact him

Tae:yeah but first we have to find a safe place

Lichun:my village is near and we stay in my parents house their is an bunker and other necessary things we can keep other their

Tae:did that place is safe

Lichun:when last time I contact to my parents they say military came and kill all the infected person now they are protecting and that place is safe now

Rm:then I think we should go their it's not safe in other place

All of them went to lichun parents house. When they reached their they saw a army barricade. Army asked,"who are you guys if you guys are infected stay their." Lichun shout ,"we are not infected." Army's came to them with a guns and said,"come with us doctor will check you." They goes to the doctor and doctors checked to them. Doctor informed the army's. Army head came to them,"lichun you are here." Lichun shocked to see his old friend," Minho."
Minho said,"when I asked your parents about you they say you are in the safe camp in Busan." Lichun told everything about what happened to them to Minho. Minho,"oh my god." Lichun,"now I want your help to contact President."

Minho contact to president. Lichun and rm told everything to president and rm told him about vaccine. President,"okay I'm sending an helicopter rm now come here and I'm sending an military and lichun you'll lead to them to that Choi place."

Mr.choi place
Guard came to mr.choi and said,"sir military attack us." Mr.choi,"what." When someone shoot that guard. Lichun,"now it's your turn mr.choi." he pointed the gun to mr.choi. but he pushed lichun and took out his gun and started firing to lichun. But lichun shoot on the head of mr.choi. lichun,"you deserve to die."

Sorry for grammar mistakes